True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies ....I absolutely did enjoy myself ..was well worth the 50 trips to the loo so far .. :p
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Haha. Yes. Lots of exercise there. I think drinking dinner was a great idea
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Im not sure how happy Im going yo be in the morning :p
  • synchkat
    Options
    Just sleep in. Best remedy
  • Zealand4530
    Zealand4530 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    It's 6:50 am and I'm going to wake up my neighbor by knocking loudly on his door as I walk to my truck
  • peaceissues
    peaceissues Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I've been slacking lately, I just need that push of motivation that I had when I started. Keep trying to find it but to no avail..
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I've been slacking lately, I just need that push of motivation that I had when I started. Keep trying to find it but to no avail..

Get your *kitten* in gear! You have shed lard and look good for it, but keep going and look GREAT!! (Hope this helps)
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I'm using traffic as an excuse to skip skating and taking my boy and parents to Pioneer village instead
  • Zealand4530
    Options
    You can't skate? Lol
  • synchkat
    Options
    BauerNXG wrote: »
    You can't skate? Lol

I dont want to. it's not really fun for me and sitting in traffic for an hour isn't worth it
  • Zealand4530
    Options
    Was jk! Yeah that would suck!
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    I confess that sometimes when I read some of the game threads I just replace what im reading with "blah blah blah blah blah". Sometimes.

Me too. Not just with the game threads, though. I also do it at work (in my head) when people are droning on and on and on..... :open_mouth:

Lol, in real life I just hear the Charlie Brown teacher when people drone on and on.... :D

I confess that I've been told I can imitate the Charlie Brown teacher voice pretty well.
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    jaxass wrote: »
    Confession: I know this is wrong, but sometimes (most of the time actually), I tie my self-worth to my appearance. I'm typically a happy person but angry/disappointed in myself at the same time. I suck!

Be kind to yourself!! Your self-worth is on the INSIDE!
  • synchkat
    Options
    BauerNXG wrote: »
    Was jk! Yeah that would suck!

Grrrr. Meanie. It's also pouring rain. All my plans are being cancelled
  • tashantx
    tashantx Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I sometimes drive around the gym parking lot to see if certain people are there before I go in. Just so I know what I'm walking into. Lol
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    i confess i didnt log the 3 pieces of watermelon i just ate , living on the edge

i also confess that i plan on eating a lot of chocolate and ice cream tonight i will probably log it ..probably
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I confess that I browse CL personals for the giggles, but it genuinely made me terrified to ever get married. So many married men...
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I think I ate my weight in chocolate coveted peanuts earlier
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I think I ate my weight in chocolate coveted peanuts earlier
    :o ..oh yeah..