True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• DarlingNikki2011
    DarlingNikki2011 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I think I could be a pretty good stalker; but I have no prospects.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,208 MFP Moderator
    Options
    1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.
    and
    2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.
    and
    6. No Intentionally Hurtful Posts

Topics or posts which are started with the intent to belittle others, either directly named or through enough descriptive commentary to be possibly identified, are prohibited. This includes stalking a poster through the forums, posting about past events gone sour, divulging personal information, or spreading gossip or rumors. At our discretion, any post referring to the behavior or posts of other users of the site will be removed.
    :rage:
    and

16. No Political Topics in the Main Forums

Political content is not allowed on the Main Forums. This includes images. Please form or join a Group if you would like to engage in political debate on MyFitnessPal.
    and

17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic or post based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Posts intended to titillate will be removed. Posts with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

Listen folks - this discussion just underwent a MAJOR cleanup after being brought to the attention of the moderation team. Please refrain from violating community guidelines, which can be found here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

In particular, I'd like to bring your attention to the above quoted guidelines, as these were the reason I went on a clean-up spree. Violations of these guidelines can and do earn the violators warnings when they come to the attention of the moderation team. A quick explanation of our warning system:
    19. Warnings and Point System for Reported Posts

Notice = 0 Warning Points: This type of warning is used to let a member know they have violated a guideline and request they review our guidelines to avoid future warnings. This type of warning is appropriate for new members and for notifying members of posts removed that don’t warrant disciplinary action.

Minor Warning = 2 Warning Points: This type of warning is to let a member know they have violated a guideline and have received 2 points. Minor warnings remain in place for 1 week. This type of warning is appropriate for members who have received previous notifications to review our guidelines.

Major Warning = 3 Warning Points: This type of warning is to let a member know they have significantly violated a guideline and have received 3 points. Examples include hate speech, blatant personal attacks, or posting images containing nudity. This also includes repeated violations of minor warnings. Major warnings remain in place for 2 weeks.

Banning = 5 Warning Points: A member who accumulates a total of 5 active points will be banned and permanently lose posting privileges.

If you see a guideline violation, please report it to the moderation team rather than responding to it.
    Happy Friday,
    Em
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm jealous of all the people in different time zones that are getting to go to bed right now. *sips espresso*
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm going to be really sad if they shut down my only thread that has made it this far.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @km8907 think of it this way, your work day will be over before theirs or your weekend is just about to begin where theirs is half over :-)

I confess: that sometimes my mouth is in motion before my mind is in gear
  • Miss1Bec
    Miss1Bec Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I confess that I always buy clothes two of everything :/
  • TK6299
    TK6299 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    @LiftingLady5 I think I am in love!
  • Kmj102
    Kmj102 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I must confess, im using the computer at work to go on these forums and I really shouldnt be.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    Kmj102 wrote: »
    I must confess, im using the computer at work to go on these forums and I really shouldnt be.

I confess I've been doing that for quite a while and still very nervous about it but the app suxass.
  • Kmj102
    Kmj102 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

I confess I've been doing that for quite a while and still very nervous about it but the app suxass.

Right, but it really helps the day go by.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

Right, but it really helps the day go by.

Yes it does. I agree.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    ^ Yup
  • jessilynmelendez
    jessilynmelendez Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I confess that the guys that have been partners in the last year or so seem to really like fat chicks. And I realized I'm in that category. And it makes me want to cry. And this *kitten* weight isn't coming off fast enough!
  • jessilynmelendez
    jessilynmelendez Posts: 11 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    :|
  • RNZLR44
    RNZLR44 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I confess even though I've seen it a gazillion times, I still tear up when Vader ends up saving Luke...and his breathing is all funky...and I won't spoil it, but most of us know what happens next :(

Ok, that's just plain awesomeness!
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I confess I just ate chips (A small bag so it was controlled.) but still sour cream ruffles used to be my favorites :(
  • kayfhoward1
    kayfhoward1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I confess I probably won't like you (you as in anyone in general) today.

I confess I have those days often lol
  • tsrolloffs
    tsrolloffs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I confess that I know that I am old, but my mind won't let me accept it. I also confess that I try really hard to be the best everything I do to a fault. Don't misunderstand, I realize there is massive room for improvement. lol