• BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I confess I fell out of my bed last night. :flushed:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    I confess that I once attempted suicide in 2014 due to feeling disgusted with myself for being too short (5'8"), too ugly and not muscular enough for the dating market and receiving a barrage of hate on dating sites for the above attributes, or lack thereof.

Totally over it now, still single........but that's mainly because I've only just recently became comfortable in my own skin and I'm not interested in meeting anybody anymore anyway. :)
    Hugss my sweet friend <3

Aww Boo hope you are ok
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess that I once attempted suicide in 2014 due to feeling disgusted with myself for being too short (5'8"), too ugly and not muscular enough for the dating market and receiving a barrage of hate on dating sites for the above attributes, or lack thereof.

Totally over it now, still single........but that's mainly because I've only just recently became comfortable in my own skin and I'm not interested in meeting anybody anymore anyway. :)

I confess I'm happy you're happy. :)
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options

I confess that this made me giggle a little bit. Hope you are OK boo!
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options

I'm sorry that you went through that. It's a horrible place to be mentally. Dating sites can be brutal. Now that you are happy and comfortable in your own skin, someone will come along. It always happens that way.
  • Zealand4530
    Zealand4530 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Today is binge day!
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Shells918 wrote: »

I'm sorry that you went through that. It's a horrible place to be mentally. Dating sites can be brutal. Now that you are happy and comfortable in your own skin, someone will come along. It always happens that way.

No they won't, because I'm genuinely not interested anymore and it feels great! :)
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Falling out of bed does not hurt, it is the sudden stop that hurts. It only embarrassing if someone else witnesses it. If no one else sees it, you are as graceful as a ballerina
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Falling out of bed does not hurt, it is the sudden stop that hurts. It only embarrassing if someone else witnesses it. If no one else sees it, you are as graceful as a ballerina

That's sweet, thank you.

Unfortunately, Mr Boo definitely noticed lol! :s:D
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Shells918 wrote: »

No they won't, because I'm genuinely not interested anymore and it feels great! :)

I confess that the perception the world appears to have "that you couldn't possibly be happy without a partner" is BS and once a person embraces who they are and what THEY really want out of THEIR life it's incredibly liberating!! No apologies....and I'm with ya bro!! LOL
  • synchkat
    Options
    I'm thinking mini cupcakes might be my dinner
    Or pancakes
  • TestNamePleaseIgnore
    TestNamePleaseIgnore Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I confess I ate my weight in chocolate chips today.
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I think I ate my weight in chocolate coveted peanuts earlier

No judgement here. I friggin LOVE chocolate covered peanuts
  • Mandy_1982
    Mandy_1982 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I had Popeye's chicken strips, fries, and 2 biscuits yesterday- they just opened one in my town, so of course I had to try it. Went over my daily calories, but oh well.
  • Zealand4530
    Zealand4530 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I ate jack in the box, Panda Express fml . Everytime I go to the usa I eat *kitten*. The food quality sucks overall compared to canada but I'm a sucker
  • synchkat
    Options
    BauerNXG wrote: »
    I ate jack in the box, Panda Express fml . Everytime I go to the usa I eat *kitten*. The food quality sucks overall compared to canada but I'm a sucker

Canada is superior in many ways isn't it.
    Hahahah