True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm old enough to have been at this concert...

[/quote]
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    the one selfie thread literally disguised me for the first time ever.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    G085H173 wrote: »
    I also confess that I really would like to know what we are meant to ask @AskTracyAnnK28

hahahahaha @G085H173 ...someone started a thread back in December called "Ask Tracy - dating and love advice" or something like that. I'd give bogus love advice to the lovelorn folks of MFP. Was a fun time. I think it got deleted when the forums split a few months ago.

Ahhhh....that would have been funny to read! Instead, I shall not worry too much about what to ask you ( but it won't be to go dancing!!) and, instead, enjoy looking at your pic cos you really are rather tidy!!

lololol @G085H173 ...I confess that no one has ever called me 'tidy' before.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Shot a man in Reno. Just to watch him die.

So are you now stuck in Folsom Prison?
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I also confess that I really would like to know what we are meant to ask @AskTracyAnnK28

hahahahaha @G085H173 ...someone started a thread back in December called "Ask Tracy - dating and love advice" or something like that. I'd give bogus love advice to the lovelorn folks of MFP. Was a fun time. I think it got deleted when the forums split a few months ago.

Ahhhh....that would have been funny to read! Instead, I shall not worry too much about what to ask you ( but it won't be to go dancing!!) and, instead, enjoy looking at your pic cos you really are rather tidy!!

lololol @G085H173 ...I confess that no one has ever called me 'tidy' before.

It would seem that men in your part of the world are BLIND!!!!
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

@Tomk652015 - I confess that I need to know what was in that selfie thread!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

Disguised you? Like with a potted plant on your head?

lol. ermm.. i knew i shoulda stayed away. Disguised = disgusted. not that anyone care lol
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I confess that I think Asian men are hella sexy, but there's none in my town :(
  • mlturner08
    mlturner08 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I just spent $60 bucks I don't have on books .....
  • merryward13
    merryward13 Posts: 1,662 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am being as lazy as possible until I have to go to work tonight.
  • suvoth
    suvoth Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    suvoth wrote: »
    I confess I am feeling very lazy today and will probably not go for my walk. sigh

I confess if you don't go for your walk I will be on your case like an angry bear! Get yer *kitten* in gear, lady!

Haha..I did end up going. 7.81 KM's :)

• AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    True Confession: the only work I've done at work today is looking up spoilers for the Netflix Gilmore Girls revival.
  • G085H173
    Options
    I confess I am feeling very lazy today and will probably not go for my walk. sigh

I confess if you don't go for your walk I will be on your case like an angry bear! Get yer *kitten* in gear, lady!

Haha..I did end up going. 7.81 KM's :)

Well done!! No angry bears ( today.....)
  • suvoth
    Options

Phew! :P

• King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I confess...........that my wife might want to kill me after today. :lol: I've been looking at purchasing a new car. My choice was between a brand new Mazda 3 hatchback i Grand Touring model, or a 2013 Infiniti G37S CPO. After 1 month of trying to find the right Mazda, we both decided on the Infinity. So we've been set on Infinity and shopping on and off over the past two weeks.............until I just found THE ONLY mazda in the surrounding 250 miles in the color and transmission I want. She doesn't know yet, but I'm gonna bike up to Mazda after work to see if we can work anything out.

She's expecting Infinity, but I'm bringing home Mazda :lol:
  • G085H173
    Options

Phew! :P

(Whispers - shouldn't worry too much, I'm only slightly more scary than a pigeon----but don't tell)
  • suvoth
    Options

(Whispers - shouldn't worry too much, I'm only slightly more scary than a pigeon----but don't tell)

haha :)

• bigpoppa_
    bigpoppa_ Posts: 207 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    mlturner08 wrote: »
    I just spent $60 bucks I don't have on books .....

Yeah, but brows on fleek, tho...