Been a tough week.

Hang in there buddy

d8dyq1jdzn0o.jpeg

<3 Thanks.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I'm totally going to take the tank to another mall and get a dress
    I don't need a new dress. If I pay cash it doesn't count right?

If you pay cash, nothing counts! Take me next time you go, mama needs new heels!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I confess I just learned where the word emoji comes from. The use of emoji's originated in Japan, and the word emoji means "picture character."
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I forgot that I'm getting a flu shot at work today and wore a long sleeve shirt that I can't pull up high enough, so I'm gonna be flashin that poor nurse. Good thing my office is like 99.8% female.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Hey, can I call you Bela?
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I confess i hate stupid people and I let them know
  • TurleyTX
    TurleyTX Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm a total novice at forums and have no idea what a "person above you" thread is
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    TurleyTX wrote: »
    I confess I'm a total novice at forums and have no idea what a "person above you" thread is

the person who posted right before you did. you are my person above me
  • littlered662
    littlered662 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess, I let my own fears keep me from progress at times, but I am doing better about moving past them.

Same here!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess, I let my own fears keep me from progress at times, but I am doing better about moving past them.

Same here!

All we can do really.
  • malioumba
    malioumba Posts: 132 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm kinda sick of ugly, pathetic guys tryingto talk dirty to me on this website. I am so so so done with cyber sex. I mean I started cyber sex at 13 and got bored by 18. So there.

13?!

Um yeah lol.

When I was 13, I was wearing over-sized T-shirts from my dad's drawers and oversized jeans playing outside in the forest with the neighborhood kids while we taught each other how to clone Pokemon. I didn't even know how "sex" was preformed, nor had any crushes. Boys and girls were playmates to go out and explore the forest, and make neighborhood theatrical plays with.
    I think the most inappropriate things we did with the neighborhood boys was compare leg hairs with each other since nobody shaved at that age.

But I was born in 1991, so I am pretty old.

My confession is that I've eaten things from the garbage just 'cause it looked tasty. :neutral:
  • GothamVeggie
    GothamVeggie Posts: 87 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    malioumba wrote: »
    When I was 13, I was wearing over-sized T-shirts from my dad's drawers and oversized jeans playing outside in the forest with the neighborhood kids while we taught each other how to clone Pokemon. I didn't even know how "sex" was preformed, nor had any crushes. Boys and girls were playmates to go out and explore the forest, and make neighborhood theatrical plays with.
    I think the most inappropriate things we did with the neighborhood boys was compare leg hairs with each other since nobody shaved at that age.

My confession is that I've eaten things from the garbage just 'cause it looked tasty. :neutral:

1991 is now old?!? I was born in 72. I confess that most of the time I feel pretty damn young. ;)

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    malioumba wrote: »

1991 is now old?!? I was born in 72. I confess that most of the time I feel pretty damn young.

Pffft.... kids these days.

Now get off my lawn.