Ladies, did you loose your chest?

Options
1235»

Replies

• tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    I recommend Berlei sports bras. They're AMAZING!
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    I've lost 42 pounds...yay! Turn 40 next week...boo.
    Went from a 40C to a 34C but to quote someone on here (I'm sorry I can't give credit, I can't remember where I saw it)

"They are like tube socks filled with jelly at the bottom. I roll them up in the morning and place them in my bra."

This is so true for me and frankly, right now, they are hideous but I'm still glad I lost the weight.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I never had much to begin with. 36B at 160-180lbs. Now I'm just itty bitty. 32 B. I could wear an A cup but a 34 band is way too big.
  • rcktgirl05
    rcktgirl05 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I've lost a little over 35 pounds and gone from 38DD to 36DD. I recall a few years back at a lower weight that I had been a 36C, but I wonder if I was even in the right size then because I never really got fitted until I was bigger and couldn't find bras to fit right. Like everything with our weight loss journeys, your mileage may vary!
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    yups my bra size changed. when i started i was 209 lbs and was a 38DD, now i'm 165-ish and a 38C :(
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    b3achy wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat. Thus far my cup size seems to be the same, since I'm reducing proportionally...I'm only down 15 pounds, with 15 more to go, so I'm still wearing my old 34D's (which are too big right now)...and I'm dreading it if I'm going to have to find what I'm estimating will be 30D's...I mean 30's are in the kiddy department and I don't even think they normally make them in D's, so it's going to probably be special order or have bad fitting bras. :/ Here's hoping I do lose a cup size or two.

When I was younger and even into my 20's, I was always flat chested (used to say I could just wear band aids instead of a bra). As I got older (post 30) and put on weight is when I started getting some girls. Now, I do hate to lose them, and they were one of the first things to start to drop inches (last on, first off), but they seem to have stabilized a bit.

There are bras with 30 bands & even smaller. I wear a 30HH or 30J depending on the TOM--definitely not finding them in the kiddie department :) . If you're close to Nordstrom's, they should have plenty to choose from & they can measure & fit you properly as well (not like most stores). If you end up needing smaller than 28, you will probably have to start looking online. I don't understand why it's so hard to find a 30 or smaller band at Target or Walmart. When my oldest was younger & still wearing female clothes, I thought it would be so easy to find a bra in that band & cup size. I just learned that bra shopping is a pain in the rear no matter what size you are.

• jennypapage
    jennypapage Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    you don't have to throw away your old bras or wear them if they don't fit properly. i grab the ones that don't fit, and sew part of their back straps thus making the back smaller. from a size 34 and 32 i made mine a size 30 today. it's very inexpensive and i don't have to spend money for new ones.the cups won't fit perfectly, but that is not really a problem for me.
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Yes I did, thank gosh, but I think it also depends on if you have fibrous, or fatty breast tissue. According to my doctor, I have fatty breasts, which is good for breast cancer detection, not so good for that nice firm look, so for me, losing cuppage has been a good thing. Especially since it makes for easier running. My sister, who has also lost weight this year (after a couple heavy ones) has fibrous breasts, so her boobs still look as big as ever. Which kinda pisses me off because she was always the twig with big boobs. I was just the blob with the brain. Oh wait...I forgot, we have the same exact IQ, so I didn't even get that title. :D
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    during the 15lbs iv lost my boobs have gone too.

i put my fave bra on the other day and the cups looked empty :'(
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    It's all genetics sadly. I went from 38 DDD to 34 D. I suppose I'm one of the lucky ones!

Keep in mind though that cup size goes up as you lose band size too... so 34 D would be the same as 36 C, for example.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Just throwing this out there for anyone who has gotten really tiny and struggling with fit...Uniqlo sells a padded bra without wires in XS-L. They are amazing day to day bras. So comfortable. They feel like a sports bra but looks like a real bra under clothing. I wear the XS and I measure about 30/31 around the band and am closest to a 32 B cup.
  • ticiaelizabeth
    ticiaelizabeth Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I think this depends on if your body composition. I ended up wearing a D cup when I was bigger, but I suspect a lot of it was just me having so much fat around the torso/chest. I'm now a small B. My niece on the other hand has always been very chest-y and she loses some from the boobs but not a tonne, and when she puts any back on that's the first place it goes.