Pervs and pervettes

Options

Replies

• mablade18
    mablade18 Posts: 6,397 Member
    Options
    I prefer that the lawn be barren or at least well trimmed so the lawn mower doesn't have to work as hard.

Yeah, it must be kept well trimmed - can't have that *kitten* growing wild!
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    3M_TA3 wrote: »
    abily93 wrote: »
    Yeah, my cleavage would work!

We have a victim!! You'll do just fine.... ;)

Am I really a "victim" if I'm going to enjoy it?

You're a willing victim, you'll fit right in!!

If i had a dime for every time i heard that....

Guess you have an almost empty jar huh? Thats sad but upon my google research I saw the phrase "Its not the size that matters its how you use it". I'm not sure what that is referring to but I think its about the size of your lawn mower.

I perefer the smaller lawn mower...I have more control, more precision, plus it takes longer...I like to take my time and see my progress and get a sense of satifaction knowing I have done it very well and that it is very satisfied in the job I have done.

Geez...now I feel bad for keeping our lawnmower out in the backyard in the shed with the spiders. Maybe I should put it inside the house by the fireplace or something.

I am sure that I am the only guy that actually waxes his pushmower.... :/
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Yeah, my cleavage would work!

We have a victim!! You'll do just fine.... ;)

Am I really a "victim" if I'm going to enjoy it?

You're a willing victim, you'll fit right in!!

If i had a dime for every time i heard that....

Guess you have an almost empty jar huh? Thats sad but upon my google research I saw the phrase "Its not the size that matters its how you use it". I'm not sure what that is referring to but I think its about the size of your lawn mower.

I perefer the smaller lawn mower...I have more control, more precision, plus it takes longer...I like to take my time and see my progress and get a sense of satifaction knowing I have done it very well and that it is very satisfied in the job I have done.

Geez...now I feel bad for keeping our lawnmower out in the backyard in the shed with the spiders. Maybe I should put it inside the house by the fireplace or something.

I am sure that I am the only guy that actually waxes his pushmower.... :/

Hey, I actually know a guy that meticulously cleans, washes and shines up his mower every time he mows. Not saying it's normal.. just saying you aren't alone.
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
    "Sometimes I pretend to be normal. But it gets boring. So I go back to being me" - Dr. Seuss
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    "Sometimes I pretend to be normal. But it gets boring. So I go back to being me" - Dr. Seuss

'Today you are you! That is truer than true!
    There is no one alive that is you-er than you!!'

Also Dr. Seuss :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

lol very true, I actually say that quite often. Normal is very boring.
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
    Theodor Geisel is quite a favorite of mine. I celebrate his birth month here on MFP in quite a way!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Do you dress up that month? As Thing 1 or Thing 2? Maybe The Cat in the Hat?
  • mablade18
    mablade18 Posts: 6,397 Member
    Options

Why would anyone want to be normal?
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

Why would anyone want to be normal?

It's what "they" expect of us!
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
    This year I WILL go to the local childrens hospital dressed up and read different Dr. Seuss books to those ill kids stuck in the hospital. I have a small collection of his books, My youngest step-daughter wants to go as thing 2 and have her oldest sister (a junior in college go as thing 1). I am on the lookout for a cat in the hat onesy.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    This year I WILL go to the local childrens hospital dressed up and read different Dr. Seuss books to those ill kids stuck in the hospital. I have a small collection of his books, My youngest step-daughter wants to go as thing 2 and have her oldest sister (a junior in college go as thing 1). I am on the lookout for a cat in the hat onesy.

<3
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Very awesome.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    All about the curb appeal
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
    it appears everyone now sees how innocent I am and has left...... o:)
  • nitromaniac
    nitromaniac Posts: 2,479 Member
    Options
    All about the curb appeal

That and functionality.
  • Domino_75
    Domino_75 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    it appears everyone now sees how innocent I am and has left...... o:)

The fact that you started this thread proves how "innocent" you are not!
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not guilty of being innocent
  • Chrisjuvers
    Chrisjuvers Posts: 2,692 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not guilty of being innocent

Me too, innocent is boring :p
  • kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options