Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Pervs and pervettes

Replies

• 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    3M_TA3 wrote: »
    @RunHardBeStrong She called me a lot but since running was not in my vocab it was never Forrest...

@Timshel_ Actually, I am full grown so I cannot be a troll and protein is a minimum in my diet.....

Are there no adult trolls?

Maybe I am a troll....from Wiki "While in Norse mythology, the Troll was a magical creature with special skills, in Tolkien's writings they are portrayed as evil, stupid, with crude habits, although still intelligent enough to communicate with a known language."
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Wasn't Shrek a troll? He's green and has a donkey as a friend
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    I'm not a perv, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    jaxass wrote: »
    I'm not a perv, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Ok coach, I have heard you but the call stays the same.....(turns to walk away)
  • bschutte10
    bschutte10 Posts: 1 Member
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    I'm totally innocent and I've never made a dirty joke in my life. o:)
    I feel like that's not 100% true lol
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    this is pretty lame for a perv thread - can we move this discussion to a bar and do body shots? I'll buy the first 10 rounds....
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    this is pretty lame for a perv thread - can we move this discussion to a bar and do body shots? I'll buy the first 10 rounds....

If you're buying I'm in, but remember I'm not a perv o:)
  • VanishingNachos
    no, of course you are not a perv @FLgirl40 - no one would ever suggest that you are the leading pervette here in our little family.... of course not - nice bum, btw~
  • Chrisjuvers
    Chrisjuvers Posts: 2,692 Member

Well I guess if she's going, then I'm in too. I don't want to be left behind.
  • synchkat
    Whose body is being used for the shots? I'll make mt decision after this has been revealed
  • VanishingNachos
    Lets have a show of hands that will dontate thier bodies for body shots *raises hand*
  • synchkat
    Lets have a show of hands that will dontate thier bodies for body shots *raises hand*

haha why does this not surprise me

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

I prefer doing my shots from someone's cleavage. How's your cleavage?
  • VanishingNachos
    my cleaveage is not near as good as some in here - i do agree with the whole "shots from a cleavage" idea, so.....@synchkat? will you , umm.... provide us the means to imbibe?
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member

Well...I'm out. Not enough cleavage, but I will gladly take a shot from yours.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

Well...I'm out. Not enough cleavage, but I will gladly take a shot from yours.

It's on! Ooops... that wasn't me that just grabbed your *kitten*...
  • VanishingNachos
    oh @flgirl40 - no cleavage will be turned away, this is an equal opportunity perv thread - please stand in line, and your bits will be assessed by our distinguished panel of judges
  • synchkat
    my cleaveage is not near as good as some in here - i do agree with the whole "shots from a cleavage" idea, so.....@synchkat? will you , umm.... provide us the means to imbibe?

um I am sure there area many others with way better cleavage. If I have any it's because of Victoria and it's our little secret
  • mablade18
    mablade18 Posts: 6,397 Member
    I'm a pervette by nature - just comes naturally!
  • VanishingNachos
    welcom @abily93 - your application into this exclusive club has been accepted by the committee - prepare to be offended, or to offend~
This discussion has been closed.