Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Pervs and pervettes

Options

Replies

• 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    3M_TA3 wrote: »
    @RunHardBeStrong She called me a lot but since running was not in my vocab it was never Forrest...

@Timshel_ Actually, I am full grown so I cannot be a troll and protein is a minimum in my diet.....

Are there no adult trolls?

Maybe I am a troll....from Wiki "While in Norse mythology, the Troll was a magical creature with special skills, in Tolkien's writings they are portrayed as evil, stupid, with crude habits, although still intelligent enough to communicate with a known language."
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Wasn't Shrek a troll? He's green and has a donkey as a friend
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    I'm not a perv, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    jaxass wrote: »
    I'm not a perv, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Ok coach, I have heard you but the call stays the same.....(turns to walk away)
  • bschutte10
    bschutte10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    I'm totally innocent and I've never made a dirty joke in my life. o:)
    I feel like that's not 100% true lol
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    this is pretty lame for a perv thread - can we move this discussion to a bar and do body shots? I'll buy the first 10 rounds....
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    this is pretty lame for a perv thread - can we move this discussion to a bar and do body shots? I'll buy the first 10 rounds....

If you're buying I'm in, but remember I'm not a perv o:)
  • VanishingNachos
    Options
    no, of course you are not a perv @FLgirl40 - no one would ever suggest that you are the leading pervette here in our little family.... of course not - nice bum, btw~
  • Chrisjuvers
    Chrisjuvers Posts: 2,692 Member
    Options

Well I guess if she's going, then I'm in too. I don't want to be left behind.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Whose body is being used for the shots? I'll make mt decision after this has been revealed
  • VanishingNachos
    Options
    Lets have a show of hands that will dontate thier bodies for body shots *raises hand*
  • synchkat
    Options
    Lets have a show of hands that will dontate thier bodies for body shots *raises hand*

haha why does this not surprise me

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I prefer doing my shots from someone's cleavage. How's your cleavage?
  • VanishingNachos
    Options
    my cleaveage is not near as good as some in here - i do agree with the whole "shots from a cleavage" idea, so.....@synchkat? will you , umm.... provide us the means to imbibe?
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options

Well...I'm out. Not enough cleavage, but I will gladly take a shot from yours.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

Well...I'm out. Not enough cleavage, but I will gladly take a shot from yours.

It's on! Ooops... that wasn't me that just grabbed your *kitten*...
  • VanishingNachos
    Options
    oh @flgirl40 - no cleavage will be turned away, this is an equal opportunity perv thread - please stand in line, and your bits will be assessed by our distinguished panel of judges
  • synchkat
    Options
    my cleaveage is not near as good as some in here - i do agree with the whole "shots from a cleavage" idea, so.....@synchkat? will you , umm.... provide us the means to imbibe?

um I am sure there area many others with way better cleavage. If I have any it's because of Victoria and it's our little secret
  • mablade18
    mablade18 Posts: 6,397 Member
    Options
    I'm a pervette by nature - just comes naturally!
  • VanishingNachos
    Options
    welcom @abily93 - your application into this exclusive club has been accepted by the committee - prepare to be offended, or to offend~
This discussion has been closed.