benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    Anyone notice OP's post date?

Yes and??

That was my random thought.

hmmmm. This seems like a kind of calculated random thought. I call cheating.

If you drop an Oreo you can still safely eat two thirds of it.

Ever notice the how racist eating an Oreo is? We pull apart the 2 black cookies and quickly get the white stuff out of there. SMH
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Lets hope fake it till you make it pans out

Tell me about it...
  • benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    DOW dropped 400 today and I'm on the wrong side of some trades.

Pretty upset about terrorists causing so much ruckus in Paris.

Won't be in the office as 9/11 is on Sunday. So I took a walk through the north and south pools after work, said an Our Father for the dead souls that died too soon. Pretty moody experience.

Buy IDEXX (IDXX) stock. It's split 3 times in the past 7 years and has exceeded the share price each time within 14 months...
  • cee134

Yes and??

Ever notice the how racist eating an Oreo is? We pull apart the 2 black cookies and quickly get the white stuff out of there. SMH

I've never been a fan of eating it that way, nor dipping it in milk.
  • cee134
    mjaykup wrote: »
    It's impossible to say "good eye might" without sounding Australian...

Errrmmm..actually not even close lol..
    Good hay mayte..is closer :D
    Although maybe an american accent saying good eye might would sound different than an actual aussie saying it :p

Are you An Aussie?

Yep.. :p

If i say good eye might whilst using my Aussie accent....it's freaking amazing

Im sure it is ..lol..mines not bad either though

I love to hear people with accents do american accents badly. It gives me an idea what american's sound like to them. By the way, there are many accents in America... I assume this is unique to 'Merica and no other place, ever. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited September 2016

Although maybe an american accent saying good eye might would sound different than an actual aussie saying it :p

Are you An Aussie?

I love to hear people with accents do american accents badly. It gives me an idea what american's sound like to them. By the way, there are many accents in America... I assume this is unique to 'Merica and no other place, ever. :)

I do a very bad texan accent :D ..
    Apparently the western side of Australia sounds a little different to the eastern side, but Im guessing it's so small a difference as I don't notice it .
    I love listening to accents ..I find the whole ma'am thing really sexy .. :)
  • cee134

Are you An Aussie?

I do a very bad texan accent :D ..
    Apparently the western side of Australia sounds a little different to the eastern side, but Im guessing it's so small a difference as I don't notice it .
    I love listening to accents ..I find the whole ma'am thing really sexy .. :)

In Australia, roughly 80 kilometers east and slightly north of Adelaide, there’s a cave called “Well It Wasn’t There Last Year Cave”–we can only presume that whoever discovered and named the cavern was quite confident that it wasn’t, in fact, there last year.
  • cee134

Yes and??

I've never been a fan of eating it that way, nor dipping it in milk.

What are you some kind of monster?

Sometimes I throw out the cream....

nhl5qq6q2m52.gif
  • cee134

Omg you can't be stopped! :open_mouth:

Full disclosure: I haven't done that in a very long time. Usually I just eat the whole cookie, but I prefer oreo's in desserts like ice cream cakes (non dairy is the best).

• cee134
    In the Bering Strait, there are two small islands known as Big Diomede (Russia) and Little Diomede (the U.S.). The stretch of water between these two islands is only about 2.5 miles wide and freezes solid in the dead of winter–meaning someone could technically walk from Alaska to Russia, or vice versa.
  • cee134
    In 1974, there was a prime-time special entitled Out To Lunch focused on a crossover story between the casts of Sesame Street and The Electric Company–the special is considered lost as there are no known recordings at this time.