Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    edited September 2016
    If you live to be 70 years old you will spend TEN YEARS of your life on Monday.

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited September 2016
    If Big Foot, The Abominable Snowman, and Chewbacca had a Battle Royale, I wonder who would win.

Which Chewbacca, the one from the new movies because he much older in that, were as he was in his prime in Star Wars (New Hope)? And doesn't battle royal mean no rules? Obviously if Chewy can use his gun he wins. Also what is the battle field? Because the Yeti would win if it was in the snow. Also the yeti and sasquatch may have super ape like strength, and I don't think Chewy is that strong.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith is the last, and will be the last, Star Wars movie George Lucas will ever make.

mbzvmrry6aqw.png
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    edited September 2016
    @mjaykup + @LiftingLady5 sitting a a tree KISSING... lol you to should just go on a date already,, Find a room and s c r e w
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    @mjaykup + @LiftingLady5 sitting a a tree KISSING... lol you to should just go on a date already,, Find a room and s c r e w

what the hell?
    mjaykup wrote: »
    PowerMan40 wrote: »

what the hell?

Talk about a random thought...

Sorry I guess another attempt at humor, crashed and burned.. Ill just go back in my cave now.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    $15 was a lot back in the 70's. I remember this commercial and we had one actually.

https://youtu.be/lF4ny7KivzA
  • pdm3547
    pdm3547 Posts: 1,057 Member
    Well, I'm going to say this again:

We should change LOL to NE (nose exhale) because that's what we do when we see something funny online.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    mjaykup wrote: »
    Anyone else love kung fu panda?

Yep..love kung fu panda