Ok... its time for before and "after"

Options
Avalonis
Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
So I finally decided to post before and after pictures. I HATE the before pictures, to the point of not wanting anyone to see them... but oh well, its time.

Hopefully it will motivate someone to get off their *kitten* and start moving ;)

I say "After" in quotes, because I still have a long way to go. I still see myself as that fat guy in the mirror. I want to lose another 4-5% Body fat before I am done. (I am at 16.1% BF, as of last week)

Stats: 5'10'', I started at 222lbs, and dropped to 191 and am maintaining (not trying to lose anymore, just trying to tone)

So... here are the before pics:
DroidPhotos179-1.jpg
DroidPhotos177.jpg

And here is what I looked like on the beach yesterday. (Note, I only adjusted the COLORS with GIMP, not any muscles/fatness... haha)

MeOnBeach.jpg

Replies

• cieraangel
    cieraangel Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    woo hoo! great job!
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    wow you can really tell by your face too. :D great work
  • LolaDollie
    LolaDollie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Smokin! Keep it up!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look awesome.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    nice work
  • whisperingdragon
    Options
    YAY! Great Job!!

I can't wait to do my before and after..
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS. HUGEE HUGE difference

but my question to you is: since you obviously work out a lot, do you find that eating more of your exercise calories is better?
    I feel like the body needs them, so i try to eat mine back, but some girls are like afraid of eating or something, so they don't. What worked for you?
  • hstallings13
    hstallings13 Posts: 306
    Options
    excellent work :wink:
  • ajk828
    ajk828 Posts: 335
    Options
    you look phenomenal cowboy xoox
  • devildogmom
    Options
    Great job!!! I just had pictures taken at my son's Marine bootcamp graduation and I dont want anyone to see them! Your doing awesome..
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Looking good cowboy! I'd save a horse LOL
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Great Job! :)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS. HUGEE HUGE difference

but my question to you is: since you obviously work out a lot, do you find that eating more of your exercise calories is better?
    I feel like the body needs them, so i try to eat mine back, but some girls are like afraid of eating or something, so they don't. What worked for you?

I eat mine back....well, the majority of them. If I'm 100cal shy, I don't mind (now that I use a HRM anyhow).

Avalonis, you look great brother. You started out just a little heavier than I did, and your maintenance weight is a good place to start toning up.

Awesome job man!
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Good job - looking great - and telling from that smile obviously very happy with your new "beach body" :-)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!
  • AnnaValek
    AnnaValek Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Delectable. ;3
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    Congratulations! You have obviously put in the hard work and it has definitely paid off... WTG!
  • Bellyroll
    Bellyroll Posts: 316
    Options
    Way to go :)
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Wow! No more pudgy boy look for you! Dang! You look GREAT! :love:
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    good job! way to stay disciplined!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!