new journey... prepping for vsg

Options
hi! I am currently on a new journey in my. quest for fitness and better health. I am prepping for wls. At this point I have chosen a surgeon and and in my medically approved program for insurance. 2/3 classes left! i know the procedure is just a tool... and i'm ready to start this phase of my journey now... awake and aware and actively moving toward my goal. Looking for support and friends to hold each other's hands through this process!

Replies

• dschoenbein
    dschoenbein Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I am doing the same things would love to support one another!!
  • unickorn
    unickorn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    totsie55 wrote: »
    hi! I am currently on a new journey in my. quest for fitness and better health. I am prepping for wls. At this point I have chosen a surgeon and and in my medically approved program for insurance. 2/3 classes left! i know the procedure is just a tool... and i'm ready to start this phase of my journey now... awake and aware and actively moving toward my goal. Looking for support and friends to hold each other's hands through this process!
    Hi I am doing the same things would love to support one another!!

Hi guys. I'm kinda at the same point in my process as well. Approaching my last class & my first appointment to meet my surgeon. I don't have a surgery date yet. Looking for others for support & help.
  • BiancaJL2
    BiancaJL2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am going into my 2nd month of my three month supervised program for insurance. I actually meet my surgeon my first visit.