Favorite yummy foods that fill you up fast

Options
What are some of your favorite foods to eat that fill you up quickly? Go!

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    curried lentils
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    sunflower butter on whole grain tortilla. Greek yogurt with berries. Cottage cheese with vanilla protein powder and strawberries.
  • Losewtforlife4him
    Losewtforlife4him Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    cathipa wrote: »
    sunflower butter on whole grain tortilla. Greek yogurt with berries. Cottage cheese with vanilla protein powder and strawberries

Do you eat this at one sitting or divide them up throughout the day? Sounds yummy! Thanks
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Just some ideas. I have had the sunbutter and tortilla with the yogurt and berries for lunch before.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    A whole bunch of broccoli plus spices and a tablespoon of olive oil/spices. 4 oz.
    protein. A very filling lunch for 480 calories.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese with chopped up veggies (like tomatoes, cucumber, celery, carrots, radish) topped with sriracha. It's full of protein and very filling.
  • Losewtforlife4him
    Losewtforlife4him Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese with chopped up veggies (like tomatoes, cucumber, celery, carrots, radish) topped with sriracha. It's full of protein and very filling.

Thanks this sounds delicious! I think I'll try this for work tonight!

• janwadsley2821
    janwadsley2821 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mushy peas
  • pescetarian_love
    pescetarian_love Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Avocados!
  • Lizarking
    Lizarking Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Half a pound of dead animals, with cheese on top.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    stirfry with lean protein- becuase I can use different veggies and different protein such as shrimp or chicken etc.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options

I find cottage cheese very filling as well. Also hard boiled eggs and tuna with a little balsamic dressing.
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Eggs, ham, quark, mainly protein rich foods! :)
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    Soup really fills me up. I like to eat a bowl of this soup (I tweaked the recipe a bit) sprinkled with nutritional yeast, then eat the rest of my dinner. I'm a big fan of batch cooking and freezing soup for convenience.
    http://www.skinnytaste.com/broccoli-cheese-and-potato-soup/
  • 85Cardinals
    85Cardinals Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Blue Diamond almonds, either the wasabi soy or the habanero bbq. Healthy snacking at its finest.
  • ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,052 Member
    Options

I find cottage cheese very filling as well. Also hard boiled eggs and tuna with a little balsamic dressing.

Laughing so hard at your profile pic, AngryViking. Awesome.
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Fage 2% fat Greek yogurt, a banana, boiled eggs, curried lentils with brown rice, bean burritos, raw cauliflower with hummus--not all at once!!

I can't stand cottage cheese, but other cheese is fairly filling, too. Fresh mozzarella with a tad of olive oil and salt, yum! It seems I do best with high protein foods!
  • izzyrhunt
    izzyrhunt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sushi!
  • elec2bdeb
    elec2bdeb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Salad and more salad with chicken or salmon delicious and filling. Light balsamic dressing. A great salad is grilled chicken, chaverie goat cheese and mixed dried fruits and nuts. Unsalted and no sugar added blend with celery. Sometimes I add A little bit of apple. Tasty with a low calorie sweeter dressing.