Guys definitely don't know how to text! :|
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Guys just suck
  • KourageousKarina
    KourageousKarina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I can't understand men and they can't understand us..
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options

How about when they respond with "lol"? WTF am I supposed to do with that???
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

lol
  • RebeccaNaegle
    RebeccaNaegle Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I never usually even responded to "Hi"'s or "how are you"s . haha.
  • KourageousKarina
    Options

I give them what they give me.. I don't text back. Lol at that.
  • 2MuchTyme
    2MuchTyme Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Guys and texting...ahhh the old I want attention olny when I want it....otherwise I'm too busy....
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

Don't hate on our LOL. Sometimes its all we got.
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    @Cutaway_Collar really messed me up. Met my husband on that site and we were very openly courting on there so it wasn't a case of me leading him on. While I certainly wouldn't deem myself or photos stalker-worthy, it's just been 4 exhausting years of when is this going to end. Would love to know what you got your wife for frames though, my eye appt is in December and I'd like to mix things up.
    I am working on a Dior as her xmas present.

The one I got for her was from a Japanese maker named Uncrowd. I was skeptical but Japanese women I know at work vouched for it and the way it's made. I'll message you a pic. She loves the glasses. They look like persols in terms of the frame thickness but kind of rectangle-ishly oval.

Reading about your style and stuff makes me think that perhaps this garbage bag poncho I'm wearing wasn't the best choice. The lavender scent is quite pleasant though.

I think your bag is quite lovely and the smell borders on an aphrodisiac, but id recommend possibly putting clothes on under it as the bag is somewhat transparent and the way it bends the light it gives you lady bumps in weird places...or does it?
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options

you're supposed to keep giving him things to lol at. If you are face to face and you tell a joke can't we just lol without having to think of a clever response. SO MUCH PRESSURE!!!

sometimes I just run out of things people can 'lol' at :'(
    it's so hard to be witty all the time! the struggle is real!
  • KourageousKarina
    Options

you're supposed to keep giving him things to lol at. If you are face to face and you tell a joke can't we just lol without having to think of a clever response. SO MUCH PRESSURE!!!

Ahhh okay... *takes notes*
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    Guys just suck

So do girls if you play your cards right :#
  • jrchatham42
    jrchatham42 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I typically think unless you are already very comfortable with someone then simply responding with "Hey" pretty much tells me you have nothing to say. But to me that applies to both men and women.
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    Guys just suck

So do girls if you play your cards right :#

I was waiting for someone to say this. Took longer than I expected

When you leave it up to a man..it usually does.

Yeah, sorry for the delayed response. I just read that this morning. But someone had to say it!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I typically think unless you are already very comfortable with someone then simply responding with "Hey" pretty much tells me you have nothing to say. But to me that applies to both men and women.

I always think, "Hey is for horses." Curse you 3rd grade teacher!