• Starman02
    Starman02 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Find a friend friday!? wooo lol
    Berta Canada- the great white north eh
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    It's Friday again!! I have been on MFP since 2010....I think!! LOL!! Would love some new active friends!!
  • mdonsbach
    mdonsbach Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    So far I've posted on about 5 different "add me" threads and have like 6 friends. I'm paranoid about adding people myself as I get all self conscious that I'm a stalker or something. Besides that way the wife can't complain why I'm adding females as friends. Not that she ever would but still I have a defense that they asked me. Lame I know.

Anywoo out here in Amish Country PA. Moved here for the wife so the social transition isn't exactly easy for a late 30's guy especially when we have no kids.

Started MFP back in April I think. Down 32 pounds. 18 to go. All from walking and watching my in take. At some point I might look at the weights but as Brian Regan did in a comedy skit "Am I using this thing properly? I don't know what I'm doing"

All that to say feel free to add me!

I'm really not that long winded of a human I just got on a roll.
  • BewitchedBelinda99
    Options
    Hiya, I'm Belinda from Brighton UK and I've been on and off MFP for years. Would love lots of friends, please add me :D Xxx
  • LetaraNE
    LetaraNE Posts: 6 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hey there :) I'm Gabbi from New Hampshire, US and I would love to make some new friends on here! I've been on MFP for a while, but I am very new to the forums and I really like the welcoming and supportive community that I've found here. I can't wait to be a part of it!
    Feel free to add me!
  • corazombie
    corazombie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm from the LA area and new to MFP. Decided to finally get serious about losing weight a month ago after a rough breakup. Still struggling to get through it and sometimes I just feel like giving up. So far I've managed to stay on track but could use the good vibes on my feed.
  • 2MuchTyme
    2MuchTyme Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Ken from Illinois USA...looking for fun folks
  • walkermichaelg
    walkermichaelg Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm relatively new but on here daily. Feel free to add me for support and motivation!
  • WaCowboy
    WaCowboy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello from Sunny Seattle. I am back on the site again and need some new friends for motivation. Have a great weekend everyone..
  • HappyNSmilinKaz
    HappyNSmilinKaz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Kazzy from Manchester, UK. Hiya :# xx
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm from England and I'm always up for new friends! :smile:
  • pez37
    pez37 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    David from Lakeland, Fl always looking for friend .. Feel free add.. Good luck everyone..
  • mrm1612
    mrm1612 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    New to this! Greetings from Puerto Rico!
  • mattro7703
    mattro7703 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like mate. From Brisbane Australia
  • mylanaqua
    mylanaqua Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Fit, healthy & still in the working progress after having my 4th baby - in the state of Texas, U.S. Welcome new friends!
  • jlc102980
    jlc102980 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Aw, Jim, are you tying to replace me?
  • Jim_i25
    Jim_i25 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    jlc102980 wrote: »
    Aw, Jim, are you tying to replace me?

Nope. Helping to add to families!!!!
  • Freya1028
    Freya1028 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey, Im new to the site. Feel free to add me. Im Ashley BTW, living in Washington DC.