Half way to my goal, want to connect with more friends

Options
So my goal is to get down to, ideally, 150, but I'd be happy with getting to 155. So 155 is my goal right now. I started at 166 and today I weighed in at 159. This isn't anything as impressive as the other motivational stories I've read on here. None the less, it's been tough for me and I'm proud of myself! I'd really like to connect with more people in the community and support others, whether their goals be big or small. Anyone looking for a new pal on MFP?

Replies

• 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    The last pounds are always the hardest, they say. Great job on getting nearly halfway there! I'm still at least ten pounds from my goal, but I'm always up for new folks on my feed. I do have an open diary, but I do eat and drink decidedly non-diet stuff on a regular basis, though my calories and macros say it's all good.
  • llwolford
    llwolford Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi...Feel free to add me. I am about 7 pounds from my goal weight of 135. HIT a plateau for 3 months...scale and inches are slowly moving down again. The end of the race can be difficult, but it is within site. Let's cross that final finish line. Would love to celebrate with you. You can do it.
  • britain71
    britain71 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! Good for you, that's gotta be exciting to see progress after a plateau!
  • britain71
    britain71 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been really happy that this program lets you indulge once in a while, it makes the process much more bearable! It's nice to have the occasional beer or glass of wine and know it won't ruin everything.
  • peterbuller8
    peterbuller8 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi im halfway to my goal as well feel free to add and well done so far.
  • whattheJKD
    whattheJKD Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for new friends too- please add me! I have about another 10 lbs to go. Have slowly lost 15ish and then gotten stuck. Am ready to knock out the last bit!
  • rlridgway2461
    rlridgway2461 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm working towards I smaller goal too. I've lost about 5lbs and would like to lose 15 more. I'm on daily so new friends would be nice.
  • Sexedee10
    Sexedee10 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends that will convent in my posts. I content in return
  • Sexedee10
    Sexedee10 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I sent you all friend request
  • mimitvass
    mimitvass Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    you can friend me
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Want to lose 10lbs
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    britain71 wrote: »
    So my goal is to get down to, ideally, 150, but I'd be happy with getting to 155. So 155 is my goal right now. I started at 166 and today I weighed in at 159. This isn't anything as impressive as the other motivational stories I've read on here. None the less, it's been tough for me and I'm proud of myself! I'd really like to connect with more people in the community and support others, whether their goals be big or small. Anyone looking for a new pal on MFP?

Friend me