Apple Watch users

Options

Replies

• Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Finding out something new. Both iphone and iwatch needs to have latest software for it to work
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Right now my move goal is 300. I can usually get this about 5 out of 7 days. Weekends are hardest for me, since all I want to do is spend time with my family, not be running around or at the gym. I missed last nights goal by like 30 calories, dangit!
    Here's a question for you all... do you add your "move goal" calories into your MFP as an exercise or just sort of see them as separate? I have never added them in. I only add in my logged workouts from the watch.

I don't have an Apple Watch but I do have an iPhone and an Up2. Are you saying you add your exercise calories burned logged on Apple Watch to MFP instead of the ones they suggest? Such as my Up2 says I burned 258 calories in cardio from 10:03 - 10:29. If I look for aerobics in MFP exercise, it's way less. I think my Up2 is more accurate because it knows my weight, height. I hope this makes sense
  • Misspinklift
    Options
    Finding out something new. Both iphone and iwatch needs to have latest software for it to work

To share
  • boomhower1820
    boomhower1820 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I've found this really motivating, bumping this for others to see that may want to join in.
  • Misspinklift
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Awesome. I change my Apple ID. [edited by mods]
  • jakes2011
    jakes2011 Posts: 36 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Just found this discussion- none of my friends have apple watches so I've been missing sharing/challenging. If anyone wants to add me … my move goal is 410 & I'm more of a Monday-Friday exerciser. Message me for id.
  • brileylmt
    brileylmt Posts: 199 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I would love to share also I'm at [edited by mods]
  • Misspinklift
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I would love to share also I'm at [edited by mods]

I send you a invite

• brileylmt
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • Fit4Life_62
    Fit4Life_62 Posts: 24 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Sounds like a great way for added motivation, accountability and fun to me. Count me in too please!
  • Misspinklift
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Sounds like a great way for added motivation, accountability and fun to me. Count me in too please!

[edited by mods - please do not ask others to post their personal contact information on the open boards]
  • Misspinklift
    Options
    Bump
  • rcoull75
    rcoull75 Posts: 47 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Would like to share with UK MFPers, male or female.

[edited by mods]
  • rescuedelta8
    rescuedelta8 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Would love to have more friends for challenges or at least motivation for sure. Message me for info.
  • Misspinklift
    Options
    Would love to have more friends for challenges or at least motivation for sure. Message me for info.
    I'm in

• chez1230
    chez1230 Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I would definately like to be added, used to have a fit bit and miss the challenges, please feel free to add me

[edited by mods]

I've added all I can that it will allow me to, look forward to working out with you all. Add me if I've not managed to add you
  • Misspinklift
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I added two ppl. Here is mine [edited by mods]

My update email is [edited by mods]. Some ppl got confused. I just wanted to verified to some people.
  • jfrye85
    jfrye85 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • jakes2011
    jakes2011 Posts: 36 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    chez1230 - I tried to add you and it wouldn't let me? Try adding me [edited by mods]
  • brileylmt
    Options
    I'm glad that this group is getting going. It's great to see how well everyone is doing. It keeps me going. (Out with allergy issues this week but will get back at it) if I don't keep up with those I'm sharing with I get fired up the next day to do better than I did the day before. Have a great day everyone.