Pet Peeves!

Options

Replies

• NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor
    Options
    The words "pet peeve" really get my panties in a bunch...
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Slow drivers when you want to get home from work on Friday.
  • zenobia105
    zenobia105 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    Does anyone else have a pet peeve?! Mine is when people say the word ignorant but are using it to describe someone as rude! STOP IT! Using ignorant incorrectly is ignorant AF!

Mines is when people scrape a glass plate with mental utensils. Omg the sound hurts my ears and it's so annoying
  • zenobia105
    zenobia105 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    Those old guys in the gym locker room who feel the need to walk around necked, cover your *kitten* up, seriously no one wants to see that dangling in the wind.

I used to hate when my ex cooked naked. I don't want any Wang dangs near my food. I used to tell him he going to burn that thing one day
  • WaCowboy
    WaCowboy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Mostly when I am riding my motorcycle and someone just pulls out in front of me like I am not there. That thing doesn't stop on a dime! "I didn't see you" does very little when you could have killed me.

This is an almost everyday occurrence in Seattle especially during the winter months.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    People who park so close to my car that I have no choice but to touch their car with my door getting back in .
  • sexyhotmomma01
    sexyhotmomma01 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    OOO I hate that too!!! mine is people who chew their gum and its sooo loud... grrr
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    On a similar note^^ returning to car and finding a shopping trolley in front or behind...put it back in the bay people..
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    nebisg wrote: »
    Oh. Look that police man is giving them a ticket. I better slam on my brakes before he runs back to his car, jumps in, flips a U, chases me down and give me one instead.

Lmao hahhaha ... That is so funny and accurate!
  • liftinggoddess1
    liftinggoddess1 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Bad manners, there no way to say it but please and thank you cost nothing.
    Men who think they're above woman... e.g. I provide and you stay at home. Sod off to any masoganistic pig.
    Not eating with your mouth closed.
    Spitting, it's disgusting just don't do it.
    Que jumping and kids who have no respect for elders.
  • amcalmond768
    Options
    I hate when people call me ma'am. I am only 33..don't I still qualify as a Miss??? Hopefully they say it out of respect and not because I look old!
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I hate when people call me ma'am. I am only 33..don't I still qualify as a Miss??? Hopefully they say it out of respect and not because I look old!

How do you think I feel when they call me Sir... Um f@ck you, you little turd.. lol I tell them dont Sir me, Im not your dad.. lol
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    When you honk at the car in front of the car you're behind and that dumbass tries to reverse into your car in the middle of the intersection because he's a fcuking moron and thought you were honking at him.

Than when you do honk at him for what he just did, he tries to do a U turn, and/or block the entrance to the interstate making you suddenly stop and making the huge semi almost smash into the back of your car.
  • amcalmond768
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »

How do you think I feel when they call me Sir... Um f@ck you, you little turd.. lol I tell them dont Sir me, Im not your dad.. lol

Lmao ha! I told a waiter one time to stop calling me ma'am.. he was like "well then what should I call you?" My response was anything but that lol
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    When women refer to their breasts as "the girls" or men refer to their *kitten*/testicles as "the boys". Also, any stupid name for a woman's period.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    When women refer to their breasts as "the girls" or men refer to their *kitten*/testicles as "the boys". Also, any stupid name for a woman's period.

Is it okay if I call them the danglin' dudes?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

Is it okay if I call them the danglin' dudes?

Depends on the kind of underwear you wear. :p