Pet Peeves!

Options

Replies

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    When someone comes up to you...whilst you are doing something...then asks..."whatcha doin?"

How else are they supposed to find out what you are doing?

Sometimes they can SEE what you're doing, and they still ask. Unnecessary conversation starter, I guess.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Mostly when I am riding my motorcycle and someone just pulls out in front of me like I am not there. That thing doesn't stop on a dime! "I didn't see you" does very little when you could have killed me. Open your damn eyes. If you can't see a motorcycle, your eyesight isn't good enough to be driving at all. So stay your *kitten* at home or get someone to drive you. Actually had to lay it down and still clipped someones bumper a few weeks ago, and took nearly a month to get the money from her insurance. I swear, one day I will lose it and just beat the hell out of someone for that *kitten*, assuming I'm not overly injured in the accident.

I have to just always assume they are going to pull out in front of me because they do. I've had to go down on purpose to avoid a bigger accident and that is infuriating. On a smaller vehicle you appear to be farther away and moving slower. People are dumb.

Omg, I give motorcycle like 3 times the amount of time/space I give another car because there is no protection for the person on the motorcycle!! On the other hand, my friend was sitting at a stop sign and had a motorcyclist run into her car, flips up and over and land in front of her between her and the car ahead of her. He said he didn't see her.....there was three cars waiting at a stop sign......A freaken miracle he wasn't badly hurt!
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    People who constant have a bluetooth on! Why.. Why.. Why.. It bothers me so much!
  • amcalmond768
    Options
    People who constant have a bluetooth on! Why.. Why.. Why.. It bothers me so much!

like a headset...or just the setting on their phone?
    The headset!

I hate when people wear one in the store and look like they are having a conversation with the bananas. Well, it does amuse me, somewhat, depending on what product they are standing in front of, but mostly it just annoys me...because....people.

Yes!!!! That's exactly what I hate!!! Just wear headphones lmao
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Being told to smile by random people. I don't want to and you can't make me.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of stairs in my house, so leaving for the store, get in the truck to realize my wallet is in my bedroom, not in the truck having to hike up 3 flights of stairs to get said wallet, and back down again.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

I was going to say, if they leave their settings on, you can steal all their pics.
  • amcalmond768
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

I was going to say, if they leave their settings on, you can steal all their pics.

Haha if they were interesting.. Yes!
  • philsimon1980
    philsimon1980 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Being in the right lane at a red light and sitting behind a car going straight that won't inch up to let me through.
  • cee134
    Options
    total_e wrote: »
    When there is any expectation of adulting, prior to coffee consumption.

You mean like making the coffee? I still haven't figured out how to drink coffee before I made it so that I can make it.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    when people continuously complain about a situation they are in and there is a solution they refuse to employ and they still come and complain to you about it in great detail. :#
  • cee134
    Options
    I dislike when people start a thread and than never come back to it.