Pet Peeves!

Options

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Falcon wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    At the gym: People texting and sitting on a piece of equipment when others are waiting. It's poor form.

also... texting and driving. Yes, I'm talking to that teenage girl that slid into the back of me because she was looking at her phone instead of looking at my brake lights.

I know right? This one girl was sitting on a piece of equipment holding up the line on a quick fit circuit for more then half an hour doing her home work online. I asked her to move and the one guy said to leave her alone because we all do workouts differently. She's just sitting there doing nothing for more then half an hour. I mean really. when I asked what she was doing, her response was I'm doing my homework.

It's months later and she's still doing it..... So frustrating. There are tables over by the snack bar. Use them instead.

People come to workout at the gym, not do their homework while sitting on the equipment I mean really, there are more appropriate places to do this.

Talking and texting while driving. This girl was talking on the phone and nearly took out my front fender because of it. The call can wait. In Ontario it's a 500 dollar ticket for distracted driving and 4 demerit points. If this doesn't get you to stop then I don't know what will.

I fully agree! I'm in Ontario too, and I see it everywhere, so it's not stopping them. I've seen guys in big trucks texting as they drive the QEW...I've seen a few cops even, with their faces in their phones....It's scary!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    mjaykup wrote: »
    Whining omg can I say whining?!!!

Oh stop your whining about whining

I'm gonna have someone put nuts in your brownies.

Thank you on your recognition that nuts have no *kitten* place in *kitten* brownies. Why the *kitten* would someone ever *kitten* do that *kitten*. What the *kitten* *kitten* people. Stop *kitten* up brownies with *kitten* nuts you *kitten*! How the *kitten* *kitten* *kitten* *kitten* did that *kitten* become a *kitten* thing?

I see you feel strongly about it.

If I want to eat a nut, I'll eat a nut, but that's my *kitten* choice. Not the *kitten* desserts. :)

Do you like nuts at all?

I like them more then I did and eat almonds and cashews sometimes if I need a quick snack. I once got the wrong brownie mix, it had nuts, and I haven't made brownies since.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options

Thank you on your recognition that nuts have no *kitten* place in *kitten* brownies. Why the *kitten* would someone ever *kitten* do that *kitten*. What the *kitten* *kitten* people. Stop *kitten* up brownies with *kitten* nuts you *kitten*! How the *kitten* *kitten* *kitten* *kitten* did that *kitten* become a *kitten* thing?

If I want to eat a nut, I'll eat a nut, but that's my *kitten* choice. Not the *kitten* desserts. :)

Do you like nuts at all?

I like them more then I did and eat almonds and cashews sometimes if I need a quick snack. I once got the wrong brownie mix, it had nuts, and I haven't made brownies since.

I've never had a brownie..is it normal to have nuts in them ?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

This does not compute. Please try again. (Also... no, brownies are not suppose to have nuts in them, like all desserts)
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options

Do you like nuts at all?

I'd really like to get you over to my place, you'd love my brownies!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options

Do you like nuts at all?

What are you? A communist? Never had a brownie?!

Lol..You know Im Australian..brownies not really a thing over here .. :p
    @JustMissTracy ..I'd love to try one of yours.. :)

This does not compute. Please try again. (Also... no, brownies are not suppose to have nuts in them, like all desserts)

So you don't like american pecan pie ..or nuts on your sundae?
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    the usual - toilet seat up, not replenishing the tp, oh and flush the darn toilet with the seat close, please! hah
  • KarlyHK
    KarlyHK Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Being in a quiet room with someone chewing really loud!
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    When you're at the gym and someone doesn't know what a clothes washing machine is used for. I mean his clothes stunk. I had to keep my mouth open for the entire time he was beside me.
    Svanel wrote: »
    the usual - toilet seat up, not replenishing the tp, oh and flush the darn toilet with the seat close, please! hah

I know right? I nearly fell in once because someone at the party couldn't be bothered to put it back down.
    Falcon wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    At the gym: People texting and sitting on a piece of equipment when others are waiting. It's poor form.

also... texting and driving. Yes, I'm talking to that teenage girl that slid into the back of me because she was looking at her phone instead of looking at my brake lights.

I know right? This one girl was sitting on a piece of equipment holding up the line on a quick fit circuit for more then half an hour doing her home work online. I asked her to move and the one guy said to leave her alone because we all do workouts differently. She's just sitting there doing nothing for more then half an hour. I mean really. when I asked what she was doing, her response was I'm doing my homework.

It's months later and she's still doing it..... So frustrating. There are tables over by the snack bar. Use them instead.

People come to workout at the gym, not do their homework while sitting on the equipment I mean really, there are more appropriate places to do this.

Talking and texting while driving. This girl was talking on the phone and nearly took out my front fender because of it. The call can wait. In Ontario it's a 500 dollar ticket for distracted driving and 4 demerit points. If this doesn't get you to stop then I don't know what will.

I fully agree! I'm in Ontario too, and I see it everywhere, so it's not stopping them. I've seen guys in big trucks texting as they drive the QEW...I've seen a few cops even, with their faces in their phones....It's scary!

Cops texting while driving is just plain scary.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    This is a public service announcement....if you are going to hang something please use a level! Or find someone that knows how to use one, no one like to look at crooked *kitten*

This reminds me of my Mother, when she drove. She'd stop the car in front of a stranger's house, proceed to knock on their door & berate them, for a lampshade by a window; being crooked! In shock, they'd literally fix the lampshade & then ask her, if it was okay now?
  • Starman02
    Starman02 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    taco shells are too small :( LOL
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    This is a public service announcement....if you are going to hang something please use a level! Or find someone that knows how to use one, no one like to look at crooked *kitten*

This reminds me of my Mother, when she drove. She'd stop the car in front of a stranger's house, proceed to knock on their door & berate them, for a lampshade by a window; being crooked! In shock, they'd literally fix the lampshade & then ask her, if it was okay now?

I didn't have any plans tonight until I read this!!!! Now I do!!!!

Oh no!
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited September 2016
    Options

She sounds like a lovely woman

She had awful OCD but at least our house, was always clean!