Pet Peeves!

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    I dislike when people start a thread and than never come back to it.

Not referring to me right?!

No, unless you do this. But I haven't noticed you do this.
  • cee134
    Options
    Whining omg can I say whining?!!!

Oh stop your whining about whining

I'm gonna have someone put nuts in your brownies.

Thank you on your recognition that nuts have no *kitten* place in *kitten* brownies. Why the *kitten* would someone ever *kitten* do that *kitten*. What the *kitten* *kitten* people. Stop *kitten* up brownies with *kitten* nuts you *kitten*! How the *kitten* *kitten* *kitten* *kitten* did that *kitten* become a *kitten* thing?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    I have a lot of stairs in my house, so leaving for the store, get in the truck to realize my wallet is in my bedroom, not in the truck having to hike up 3 flights of stairs to get said wallet, and back down again.

Ughhh yes ...lived in a 3 story house ..
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

Thank you on your recognition that nuts have no *kitten* place in *kitten* brownies. Why the *kitten* would someone ever *kitten* do that *kitten*. What the *kitten* *kitten* people. Stop *kitten* up brownies with *kitten* nuts you *kitten*! How the *kitten* *kitten* *kitten* *kitten* did that *kitten* become a *kitten* thing?

Apparently if u capitalize *kitten* it doesn't get filtered.

I wonder how many other words this works on? :D

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    total_e wrote: »
    When there is any expectation of adulting, prior to coffee consumption.

You mean like making the coffee? I still haven't figured out how to drink coffee before I made it so that I can make it.

gotta have the coffee maker on a timer

you wake up, rollout of the rack, stumble down the hall, into the kitchen...... coffee!
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Speaking of coffee..when I buy a cup and its not hot ..prefer hot enough you can only sip ..
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    self-grandulizing rap music.
    If you have to tell people over and over how amazing you are, you are not.

I reckon that's true about most anything, rappers and the rest of us included.

.... this is especially true for politicians, they're not even tho they remind us that they are, over and over again.
  • cee134
    Options

I see you feel strongly about it.

If I want to eat a nut, I'll eat a nut, but that's my *kitten* choice. Not the *kitten* desserts. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

I see you feel strongly about it.

If I want to eat a nut, I'll eat a nut, but that's my *kitten* choice. Not the *kitten* desserts. :)

Do you like nuts at all?