Pet Peeves!

Replies

• ArmsandCharms
    ArmsandCharms Posts: 133 Member
    mjaykup wrote: »
    So many things...lol

You can do better then that...

When people don't use blinkers.
    When people chew with their mouths open.
    When people don't pick up after themselves.
    When people complain about everything.
    When guys don't hold the door open....or when I hold the door and they don't say thank-you (deep burning rage)
    lol

• ArmsandCharms
    ArmsandCharms Posts: 133 Member
    So many things...lol

You can do better then that...

When people don't use blinkers.
    When people chew with their mouths open.
    When people don't pick up after themselves.
    When people complain about everything.
    When guys don't hold the door open....or when I hold the door and they don't say thank-you (deep burning rage)
    lol

I know right

lol...I was waiting for that.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    edited September 2016
    Chewing loudly and with mouth open.. yuck
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    km8907 wrote: »
    Putting on a shirt fresh out the laundry and proceeding to immediately spill something on it.

I have ONE yellow polo. It is a light yellow color and I have people compliment the color on me all the time. So why one? Because of some weird karmic faux pas that ALWAYS has me getting something on it within an hour of putting it on. Seriously! Every. Dang. Time.

Even more ironic, last time I got some coffee on it, so I took it off and got it clean, but put it in the washed and some blue got all over it! There wasn't a single blue thing in there and none of the other clothes got anything on it.

So I got all the blue out and I have left it hanging in my closet for 3 weeks now.
    It mocks me.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Putting on a shirt fresh out the laundry and proceeding to immediately spill something on it.

I have ONE yellow polo. It is a light yellow color and I have people compliment the color on me all the time. So why one? Because of some weird karmic faux pas that ALWAYS has me getting something on it within an hour of putting it on. Seriously! Every. Dang. Time.

Even more ironic, last time I got some coffee on it, so I took it off and got it clean, but put it in the washed and some blue got all over it! There wasn't a single blue thing in there and none of the other clothes got anything on it.

So I got all the blue out and I have left it hanging in my closet for 3 weeks now.
    It mocks me.

You should laminate it.
  • BinaryFu
    BinaryFu Posts: 240 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »

It mocks me.

You should laminate it.

I was thinking you should put it on then immediately wrap yourself in bubble wrap.

Undoubtedly there would just be a lot of poking involved...

I prefer to squeeze bubble wrap until it pops...or until it giggles, sighs and squeezes back.
  • janetterdz93
    janetterdz93 Posts: 118 Member
    When he is trying to be romantic and cook my food to my surprise when I get home from a busy day. My first reaction "did you weigh that before you cooked it!?" Yelling! Lol I swear I will not eat it if it's not weighed!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    shara85 wrote: »
    Also, when you hold the door open for someone and they don't say thank you. I want to punch those people in the nose, LOL

People who hold the door for you, or stop their car on the street so you can cross, when you're 10 freakin yards from the door, or the street thereby forcing you to jog to get there. You could have gone already. geez.

• smantha32
    shara85 wrote: »
    When you are approaching a group of people on the sidewalk, and they all remain side by side, expecting you to dart in front of traffic to get by them. Walk single file people! At least allowing others to pass by.
    Also, when you hold the door open for someone and they don't say thank you. I want to punch those people in the nose, LOL

What's worse then when people dont say thank you is when they hold the door for you and your like a Half mile away and then have to hurry cause you feel bad they held it that long

lol.. I just said that too. :D
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    People who talk loudly on their cell phones in waiting rooms. I don't like people that much so I really don't give an eff what you are talking about....you can stop pretending to be so important. Why don't you text like everyone else?

What age group? Young people text, "middle age" talk, old people don't even have cellphones.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    MFF1gE7l.jpg?1
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    People out here being jerks.....
  • smantha32
    When you have skin on your palm from like a calice and you decide to use your teeth to get it and and up looking dumb with your face smooshed into your hand

How is it a pet peeve if you're doing it to yourself?
  • smantha32
    smantha32 wrote: »
    When you have skin on your palm from like a calice and you decide to use your teeth to get it and and up looking dumb with your face smooshed into your hand

How is it a pet peeve if you're doing it to yourself?

Don't judge me! :s

lol :P
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    When someone comes up to you...whilst you are doing something...then asks..."whatcha doin?"

How else are they supposed to find out what you are doing?

Sometimes they can SEE what you're doing, and they still ask. Unnecessary conversation starter, I guess.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Mostly when I am riding my motorcycle and someone just pulls out in front of me like I am not there. That thing doesn't stop on a dime! "I didn't see you" does very little when you could have killed me. Open your damn eyes. If you can't see a motorcycle, your eyesight isn't good enough to be driving at all. So stay your *kitten* at home or get someone to drive you. Actually had to lay it down and still clipped someones bumper a few weeks ago, and took nearly a month to get the money from her insurance. I swear, one day I will lose it and just beat the hell out of someone for that *kitten*, assuming I'm not overly injured in the accident.

I have to just always assume they are going to pull out in front of me because they do. I've had to go down on purpose to avoid a bigger accident and that is infuriating. On a smaller vehicle you appear to be farther away and moving slower. People are dumb.

Omg, I give motorcycle like 3 times the amount of time/space I give another car because there is no protection for the person on the motorcycle!! On the other hand, my friend was sitting at a stop sign and had a motorcyclist run into her car, flips up and over and land in front of her between her and the car ahead of her. He said he didn't see her.....there was three cars waiting at a stop sign......A freaken miracle he wasn't badly hurt!
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    People who constant have a bluetooth on! Why.. Why.. Why.. It bothers me so much!
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    People who constant have a bluetooth on! Why.. Why.. Why.. It bothers me so much!

like a headset...or just the setting on their phone?
    The headset!

I hate when people wear one in the store and look like they are having a conversation with the bananas. Well, it does amuse me, somewhat, depending on what product they are standing in front of, but mostly it just annoys me...because....people.

Yes!!!! That's exactly what I hate!!! Just wear headphones lmao
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Being told to smile by random people. I don't want to and you can't make me.