Weighing yourself?

Options
How often do you weigh yourself? I'm trying to weigh myself at least once every week.

Replies

• mikevfr
    mikevfr Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Daily for me. I like the daily ups and downs and resulting graph happiness.
  • aliem
    aliem Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I do daily, first thing in the morning. It helps me monitor my monthly cycles so I don't freak out if I am up 2 pounds one day. As long as I trend downward. It's really up to you. Most people do weekly or monthly. Just make sure you do it at the same time of the day and with similar weighing clothes.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Daily.
  • Catawampous
    Catawampous Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Weekly. On Fridays.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Daily here too!
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Daily.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    Options
    I do mine almost daily
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Daily
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I've been doing daily for the past 2 years, but recently changed to every 3 days.
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Every morning first thing. I log it and track my seven day average. Your daily weight will bounce around quite a bit, don't let it bother you.
  • ogtmama
    ogtmama Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Every morning, after bathroom, before tea.
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Daily, am and pm. I record on a sheet of paper. It helps tie in what I ate/exercised the day before with the changes in my body. If it starts to trend up, then I evaluate what is it that's causing it. Kind of fun. Every 10 lbs, I will take a picture. It's fun for me.
  • billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    daily. i see the good the bad and the ugly. I weigh every morning and sometimes at night too just as a reference
  • rankinsect
    rankinsect Posts: 2,238 Member
    Options
    Daily. I like more data points for trending and analysis.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Once a week. Sometimes I go two weeks without weighing. Just depends.
  • peterbuller8
    peterbuller8 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    daily but only log on a friday
  • Nickisa24
    Nickisa24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started out weighing in every day. In the morning, wearing just my underwear and after I've done my business. But now I know my trends and patterns, I probably weigh 3/4 times a week. Although for some reason I only take my Monday morning reading seriously and log that. The others are just to see that I'm on track iykwim?
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Once a week on Sunday morning.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    NOT AT ALL ...yup...59 days of logging in and I'm down a size and getting smaller without weighing myself or logging my food. I decided this time I'm going make it my way.
    I dot want to log and weigh and measure each and every bite of food I eat. I know what I need to do..so I'll just do it. As for weighing.. I will at some point.. I just wanted to get off to a firm fabulous start and not give that self sabotage monster a bit of ammunition to thwart my goals just because I don't lose as fast as i think i should.

side note.. i for sure would weigh each week once at goal so it doesn't creep back on...
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Daily..it just seems to help you understand your body better and how weight fluctuates. I log my "official weight" every Monday a.m.