Breast size

Replies

• KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Yes, when I was much thicker mine were DD's but now they're just 1 D. Went from a band size of 38-40 to 34 so far. I was surprised to lose most of my inches in the waist but some of the girls went too. I'll take it bc I look and feel better overall and they didn't disappear so there's that!
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    edited September 2016
    Mine are scaling down with my body size. At size 22 I had 44DDD. At size 10 I'm at a 40DD. You can actually see in my photo.
  • kendallvon
    kendallvon Posts: 170 Member
    After losing 170#, I've gone from a 52 G/H to a 36 D. A supportive bra is my best friend. Otherwise, I look like I have 2 tube socks hanging from my chest. :wink:
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    I've lost 65 lbs - went from a 38DDD to a 36DD, and I could probably use a slightly smaller band. My family has larger breasts regardless of their overall body size. More overall breast tissue, I guess. I don't think they're going to go smaller than a D, ever.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,423 Member
    Not much change for me. 28 lbs and my chest is maybe 1" smaller. My breasts don't look deflated.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    Not much change for me. 28 lbs and my chest is maybe 1" smaller. My breasts don't look deflated.

I'm lucky honestly. Obviously I'm 38 and at 34 D they're not going to be very perky but they really don't look bad considering I've lost 80 pounds.
  • selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    to all sharing their large sizes - I just wanted to point out that I am bigger than you all and perky.

So there.
  • RhapsodyWinters
    RhapsodyWinters Posts: 128 Member
    edited September 2016
    I've only lost 11 lb so far, but for me it seems like I'm losing more band size at the moment. Some lose breast tissue, some don't. ; ; I'm one that likely will. I started a 46I, now I think I'm like....44I or 44J. Something like that. I still have 120 lb to lose :'(

I'm sad because I don't like the idea of deflated boobs
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    selina884 wrote: »
    to all sharing their large sizes - I just wanted to point out that I am bigger than you all and perky.

So there.

Haha! I had a breast reduction about 15 years ago and was perky for a few years - sadly it didn't last :smile:
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Nope--my band size can vary a little, but everything else stays the same. At one point I was at nearly 100 pounds total loss and no change in breast size.

I carry my fat in other places. :)
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member

So there.

Wanna bet? You don't show any pictures of yourself, so I find that doubtful.
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    I went from a DD down to a D with 34lbs lost. I haven't lost any weight for the last month, but I do notice that my size 6 jeans that I bought at the beginning of summer are a little big and I could go down a size and I could probably nicely fill a C cup.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    I feel like mine shrank a lot, but I'm still in a freaking E cup. I feel like it should be a C or B, but whenever I get measured the only thing that has change is the band size. But I can now go braless if the shirt is snug enough in that area. The last time I went braless, I was 12.
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    I lost a little over 100#. Bra size went from 42H to 36 G. Was at a 34 G for a little while and gained some weight back. :(
  • kdz0444
    kdz0444 Posts: 143 Member
    I have already lost an inch or so off my chest and god currently at a 42DDD, was almost too small when I started losing weight, I hope I lose a couple cups. They were about a C cup before gaining weight so I would be happy to end up with C/D cup when I'm done losing weight. I would be ok with more too.
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    I once lost 97 lbs and 3/4 of my boobs. However, they were huge to start with, so I was happy to see them go. They practically hung at my waist band though (TMI-sorry) so that sucked.
  • About 15 years ago when I lost over a hundred pounds, they went down. This time, not really. I'm only a third of the way to my goal weight and I will say that my bras are looser and I think my band size may be decreasing. Would love to lose more in that area.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member

So there.
    What's your point?
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    MsAmandaNJ wrote: »

So there.
    What's your point?

Nothing, just trying to stir drama and thankfully failing.
  • I'm pretty sure the question was posted by some perverted guy. You might think twice about posting your answers.
  • normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    ARGriffy wrote: »
    Lost 30 lbs. And 3 cup sizes! Went from DD... to A B) I figure If it's the price im paying for a rocking bod I don't mind!
    I am paying the same price as you. Lost 33 lbs and went down from 36B to 34B so far and still have another 30 to lose...they'll be gone by the end I guess.lol

• savithny
    savithny Posts: 1,200 Member
    Band size changes, cup size changes in relation to band size, but not in actuality.
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Mine go from 38B - 42E.
  • LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    I have very little breast tissue (I also can't produce enough breastmilk) so my breasts go from about a 36C at 175 to a 34A at 130. When I'm at my thinnest my breast look like deflated balloons :(

Breast size is a mixture of fatty tissue and glandular tissue.
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    At 270 I wore a 38 J or something like that. I won't swear to it, and my bras didn't fit perfectly. I probably needed a 40J but was too cheap / ashamed to fix that.

At 166 I'm wearing a 34 DDD / 34 DD (depending on style). I'm really, really REALLY glad they've gotten smaller. I doubt they're going to get any smaller though, even if I lose more weight, because I had this size bra at the age of 14 and I weighed about 150 then.
  • ShogunOfWano
    ShogunOfWano Posts: 28 Member
    I am so jealous. I am a man and losing weight does not minimize my moobs.
  • biggsterjackster
    biggsterjackster Posts: 419 Member
    Yes, and I love it, can't stand big breasts.
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    This depends on your genetics, how much of your breast volume is due to breast tissue vs. fat, and how your body distributes fat.

I was always sort of busty, like the other women in my family. When very thin, size two and 115 pounds, I was a 32DD. (My aunt was super skinny and much bustier than that back in the 70s.) When heavy (210, size 14), I was a 36DDD. I lost 60 pounds and just one cup size.
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    I've lost probably 10-14" in my chest with around 130 lbs lost. I don't know exactly because unfortunately didn't keep track of my measurements (any of them, not just my chest). I was firmly in denial land. I was pushing a UK K cup, I'm sure, because my bras were too small & I was also too cheap to buy new ones. I have dense tissue & I'm still busty now in maintenance, but I can bend over to brush my teeth & they no longer rest on the counter, so I'm happy. I was hoping to get 2 cups smaller than I did so there would be more bra choices available. I would never have claimed to be perky, even before I lost weight. Only a good surgeon would help with that & when I had the money, I decided to fix my tummy.