A few weeks ago I was a newbie...and this is my story

Options
momofGD
momofGD Posts: 110 Member
I NEED to share my story with you all. I have had so much success and I want you all to have it too.

On the left I was 331 lbs at 5'8". I couldn't tie my shoes without being out of breath, I had to physically pick up my leg if I wanted to cross it over the other. I couldn't run, chase, and rough house with my kids. But I was able to change that all!!! I followed Beachbody, walked when I could and lifted at the gym. I did MFP for tracking what I ate. In 11 weeks I lost 60 lbs and went from not being able to move to living more than I had ever imagined I could. I can play tag with my kids, I can tie my shoes!!!!!!! This is life changing. I can't wait to continue on my journey.

If I can help you in anyway getting the results that you want in your life please let me know!

I want to pay forward.

Replies

• ThinkinPositive827
    ThinkinPositive827 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use some of your tips and tricks ! We can bounce ideas and keep each other motivated . Your story makes me feel like I can do this !
  • momofGD
    Options
    You can do it!! It is so possible.
  • lubiev
    lubiev Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well done I am just starting and am going to lose 49 kg
  • momofGD
    Options
    You're right! You will loose it.
  • jolive7
    jolive7 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Great job.. and love your attitude! What have you been doing? Just watching your intake and adding in exercise? Already a great transformation keep up the good work
  • momofGD
    Options
    I started doing Beachbody workouts until I gained a bit of confidence, then started at the gym doing cardio and heavy lifting (like buckets of sweat working out), now I am doing both. My husband thinks I am
    Crazy but I'm in love with fitness now!

I'm using MFP and eating as clean as I can, consuming about 1800 calories a day. One day a week I eat whatever I want.

I'm also working on the mental aspect of weight loss. By that I mean my brain. My emotional state. I'm doing that by a lot of positive self talk and running a FB group of people interested in Overall Fitness. Mind. Body. Spirit.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    momofGD wrote: »
    I started doing Beachbody workouts until I gained a bit of confidence, then started at the gym doing cardio and heavy lifting (like buckets of sweat working out), now I am doing both. My husband thinks I am

I'm using MFP and eating as clean as I can, consuming about 1800 calories a day. One day a week I eat whatever I want.

I'm also working on the mental aspect of weight loss. By that I mean my brain. My emotional state. I'm doing that by a lot of positive self talk and running a FB group of people interested in Overall Fitness. Mind. Body. Spirit.

Congrats to you. Glad to hear you didn't use their shakeology crud. Keep on killin' it!
  • rachaelann35
    rachaelann35 Posts: 6 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep it up girl!!! =)
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Awesome success!! You are doing great!!
  • rinigirl76
    rinigirl76 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    yay for you!!! :)
  • JSaus13
    JSaus13 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    momofGD wrote: »

Congrats to you. Glad to hear you didn't use their shakeology crud. Keep on killin' it!

I agree. Good job, OP.