Going to lose 30 pounds - Need a buddy!

Options
This is my first time on this website. I am very excited to be here and so happy that I have logged my food and exercise this entire week. I need a buddy to keep me accountable on here. I have a friend at work that is doing this with me so I am accountable there too. I need to lose 30 pounds for once and for all! I am tired of yoyo dieting. This is now my new reality. Healthy eating and exercising every day. Who's with me?

Replies

• laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 100 lbs to lose!
  • freebird2222
    freebird2222 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is my first time on this website. I am very excited to be here and so happy that I have logged my food and exercise this entire week. I need a buddy to keep me accountable on here. I have a friend at work that is doing this with me so I am accountable there too. I need to lose 30 pounds for once and for all! I am tired of yoyo dieting. This is now my new reality. Healthy eating and exercising every day. Who's with me?

I'm in the same boat you could add me been on the program about three weeks
  • BigandFurious
    BigandFurious Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I like your attitude. "I am going to...." is so much better than the usual "I am trying to..."

I have 10 x 10 lbs to lose and I am determined and very focused.
  • freebird2222
    freebird2222 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm in the same boat been on the program about three weeks
  • bubble770
    bubble770 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You both can add me. I also have 100 lbs to lose.
  • mdbuff1040
    mdbuff1040 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • matykiewiczjc
    matykiewiczjc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do I add people? I'm so new at this!
  • fgenao
    fgenao Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Please add me also.... Need to lose 30
  • fgenao
    Options
    click on the members name (example - your name under your picture, then click again on the members name in the box) you will see add as friend or send a message. Hope this is helpful
  • fgenao
    Options
    I have sent you a friend request
  • skiser1961
    skiser1961 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Sandy is like to be your buddy I don't have buddy I live in Charleston wv
  • skiser1961
    skiser1961 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ok we can help motivate each other
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome Glad you have accountability at work and now us!!! Feel free to add. I also like the words, you ARE doing this! My Pounds are not as high but my health was "eeeek" scary and its about on track now!
    One day at a time.
  • Miss_Krystle
    Miss_Krystle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can also add me. I am committed to losing 40+ lbs!
  • rbelfiore0262
    rbelfiore0262 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • ssimon313
    ssimon313 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    MyFitnessPal has helped me lose 30lbs and I have 15 to go to hit my goal weight! It has taken me 3 months so far and I'm loving it!! My weightloss is beginning to slow down but it doesn't even matter now because I've made it a way of life. Bicyclig jump-started my habits of working out because it is so much fun!! I started cycling and then changed to the elliptical. I trained on the elliptical and then switched to running. I can now run 3 miles without stopping to catch my breath... Which is saying a lot for me (I would normally quit after 5 minutes or less! :smile: ) Good luck on your new journey!! It takes time but is worth it.. You gain confidence and look forward to doing more physically. Don't forget to look at each new day as a clean slate!
  • bravis113
    bravis113 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 120 but 30 needs to come off by the end of this year, Dr's orders. So please add me and anyone else can add me too! We are in this together.
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I have lost 30 and have 30 more to go I would love to join you. I belong to weight watchers which has helped me a lot and seems to be the only thing that works on my accountability. I love this site because of the "friends" I have to keep me motivated and I can cheer on as well. Feel free to add me and good luck!
  • themindisitsownplace
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Would love to join.