Everytime I kiss you, I taste what other men had for lunch

Options
124»

Replies

• KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    tbh the worst is "hey" but I've had guys say that "You have great *kitten* lips" and how is that a good pick up line???
    My fav though is that I used to try to pick up people calling them milady before I knew it was the dumbest thing to say. I guess I'm a walking meme bc I used to think fedoras and swords were cool too. (I still do but now I'm closeted) :| My bf tells me the "you've been running through my mind all day" EVERY SINGLE DAY.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I've never used or heard a pick up line.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Am I the only girl that actually appreciates a pick up line? I get nervous when people are too serious... So if you come in with an awful pick up line, it actually eases the tension :joy: I think I'm weird though. Guys should prolly never use things that work on me on the rest of the female population :joy:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    when i think of bad pick up lines men have used on me the first one i think of is "wow ,i would love to die while inside of you"
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    bluh. random dude at club: "Here is my number, I expect a call in 3 days." Me: *hands said number to my boyfriend for pranking puroses* random other dude at club: "Hey I heard goth girls were easy." Me: "get your hearing checked."

I need to get my wedding ring resized smaller so I can wear it or this crap will start again.
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Am I the only girl that actually appreciates a pick up line? I get nervous when people are too serious... So if you come in with an awful pick up line, it actually eases the tension :joy: I think I'm weird though. Guys should prolly never use things that work on me on the rest of the female population :joy:

@jenmar22 "Did you just fart? Because you blow me away!"
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    @lstrat115 Is your last name Waldo? Because a girl like you is hard to find. :love:
  • ItsyBitsy246
    ItsyBitsy246 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I've never had a pickup line used on me, but I when I was in college I sidled up to a cute guy at a party, looked at him coyly and asked in as sexy a voice as I could manage.... "Wanna make out?". He did. We did. Score! We dated for four years. :)
  • jofaithisfit
    jofaithisfit Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Will: Hi, I'm Will.

Her: Nice to meet you, Wi-

Will: God's will.