Weekly Thursday Weigh Ins - Stronger together! Start with me on 18th August.

Options
124»

Replies

• mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Up .8lb. TOM, so could be worse.
  • jaydonsmom
    jaydonsmom Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late again. 1.5 pounds down for September 22. I'm continuing to meet my goals!
  • ingelou
    ingelou Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Last week 171.4
    This week 169.4
    YAY!
  • sarahlynn10782
    sarahlynn10782 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I missed last week, but will start today! My weight is 191.2. If you need extra accountability, please add me or check out the group below! We do Daily Check-Ins and Weekly Weigh-Ins!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/115710-12-week-challenge-lose-some-lbs-by-the-holidays-ladies-only-please
  • lmbrodhagen
    lmbrodhagen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have just started the program and would love to join this group of weight in on Thursdays. I have 50 lbs to lose. Thanks for letting me join in.
  • 808Trish808
    808Trish808 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same this week. TOM?
  • ChrisNels1
    ChrisNels1 Posts: 16,638 Member
    Options
    Weight last Thursday = 180.4
    Weight today = 181.4
    One pound gain. My weekends are killers. I had a FUN wedding and I have 2 more in the next 3 weeks. Not beating myself up. I'm down 28 lbs overall and it's a lifestyle that requires ups and downs.
    Good luck everyone!
  • jaydonsmom
    Options
    Starting weight 11 weeks ago = 79.3 kg = 175 lbs

159 lbs last week
    157 lbs this week

27 lbs to go on this health and weight loss journey
  • LiveLoveSquat
    LiveLoveSquat Posts: 18 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I would also love to join in on this! Great idea :) feel free to add me!

Starting weight: 166
    Today's weigh-in: 152.8
  • ChrisNels1
    Options
    Last week = 181.4 (a gain)
    This week = 180.3 (back to same I was 2 weeks ago)
    Keep trucking on!
  • kittens2cute
    kittens2cute Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Can I join in? Thursday is my weigh in date as well (except this week...too afraid to!). But need the accountability!
  • rinigirl76
    rinigirl76 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    NEED to lose like 60lbs .. being seriously doing it for a week now and lost 2.5 lbs! YAY!!!! NO more DIET COKE for me ! :(
  • katzillakat
    katzillakat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join you on this weekly check-in. When I started using MFP over a year and a half ago, I weighed around 250. Tracking my food and regular workouts brought me down to ~222 in October 2015. I felt great, clothes were too big, and I had lots of energy and enthusiasm for my program. Since then, my weight has crept back up and I'm back up to 232 as of this morning.

This week, I've started logging my food again, but haven't been motivated to workout yet...I think about it ALOT, can see myself exercising in my mind's eye, but still no actual physical exertion. I'm hoping that you folks will keep me accountable and help me get back on track. I look forward to your feedback...KAT
  • ChrisNels1
    Options
    I'd like to join you on this weekly check-in. When I started using MFP over a year and a half ago, I weighed around 250. Tracking my food and regular workouts brought me down to ~222 in October 2015. I felt great, clothes were too big, and I had lots of energy and enthusiasm for my program. Since then, my weight has crept back up and I'm back up to 232 as of this morning.

This week, I've started logging my food again, but haven't been motivated to workout yet...I think about it ALOT, can see myself exercising in my mind's eye, but still no actual physical exertion. I'm hoping that you folks will keep me accountable and help me get back on track. I look forward to your feedback...KAT

I think the best first step is the logging of what you eat. If you reduce your intake you will lose weight regardless of exercise. The exercise bug comes after you start to lose and you realize you want to feel better and increase the loss. But you can exercise without hitting the gym. Park farther away, always. Take the stairs often. Walk around the house for 15 minutes without stopping. There are lots of ways to get active. Good luck!
  • ChrisNels1
    Options
    Can I join in? Thursday is my weigh in date as well (except this week...too afraid to!). But need the accountability!

From what I can tell it's an open group. Join away!!
  • jaydonsmom
    Options
    Ok. Last week 157 pounds. This week 155.5 pounds. Loss of 1.5 pounds. Welcome to our newcomers. :smile: Sorry I'm a little late in posting.