Pet Peeves!

Options

Replies

• amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I strongly dislike people who have driveways and park their car on the street. Why would you take a spot from someone poor drivewayless person?? Why??
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I strongly dislike people who have driveways and park their car on the street. Why would you take a spot from someone poor drivewayless person?? Why??

Parking on a driveway & driving on a parkway! The driveway should be labeled a parkway, since that's where; you park & vice versa, for the parkway!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Hurricanes.
  • jonnucke
    jonnucke Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    people trying to sell things over Facebook EX: oils, jewelry, leggings.
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited October 2016
    Options
    jonnucke wrote: »

I agree, I'd prefer if they had; 2 separate social media accounts instead! 1 personal & the other business!
  • jonnucke
    jonnucke Posts: 62 Member
    Options

I agree, I'd prefer if they had; 2 separate social media accounts instead! 1 personal & the other business!

However, i do think those guys with the coolers of "Fresh" meat in their trucks might be worse.
    "i see you like to grill would you like to have some great meat?" No i dont want your gross cooler beef
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    People in "Person above you" threads that skip back to assgrab who they want, or continue with the assgrabbery skipping people for pages and pages.

Use a fricken message for Pete's sake.
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited October 2016
    Options

However, i do think those guys with the coolers of "Fresh" meat in their trucks might be worse.
    "i see you like to grill would you like to have some great meat?" No i dont want your gross cooler beef

Some guy tried to sell, raw chicken not packaged in a plastic grocery bag; for bus money! So gross, I just gave him enough money; in hopes that he'd stop trying to sell it!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    People in "Person above you" threads that skip back to assgrab who they want, or continue with the assgrabbery skipping people for pages and pages.

Use a fricken message for Pete's sake.

want me to grab your dupa?

Does that make yooz Supah Doopah?
  • laprincessa123
    laprincessa123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    "bae" and "af" Stop!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    epic first post.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Not answering a phonecall with a simple "hello". Manners escape you, yes?
    Ftr, I will drag out the phone call and put you on hold because of that....