Comment here if you're looking to make friends

Options

Replies

• tacastan
    tacastan Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Good morning MFP friends. Always love to make new friends for support and motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • amendelson
    amendelson Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • 2015thegills
    2015thegills Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
  • ATLfalconsATL2
    ATLfalconsATL2 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • andrewgillot
    andrewgillot Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me ! I am looking to gain a little weight (muscle of course!). I would like to add others with a similar goal.
  • marskomi
    marskomi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Need to lose about 40kg/70lbs. It's been pretty hard. I've been 10kg to my goal and then gone back up again. Def need some motivation. Add me!
  • dolezalovaeli
    dolezalovaeli Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Ella. i have about 20kg to lose and I've lost weight in the past but I've always quit eventually. This time around I'd like to meet some people to share my journey with, it sucks doing this alone. Add me if you want to be friends.
  • stevenkrieg
    stevenkrieg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    feel free to add
  • kendralynne292
    kendralynne292 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    newbie here! Trying to lose 20 some pounds! Looking for support
  • bwaits07
    bwaits07 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • ChristiSutton
    ChristiSutton Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! Me!! I need to lose about 70 pounds!!! Would love motivated and recipe sharing friends!!
  • mrbumblepants
    mrbumblepants Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been here for a bit, but concentrated more on getting started for awhile rather than making friends. It would be awesome to know more people here!
  • dkpeckham
    dkpeckham Posts: 6 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm just getting the hang of this MFP and now decided to see if I can meet like minded people to share experiences and help with much needed motivation. Please add me.
  • Midnitefyrfly
    Midnitefyrfly Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Trying to get back on the weight loss track, again... I have many pounds to lose and would love to connect with those that are going through a similar journey. Let's support each other! Feel free to add me
  • virgowithagoal83
    virgowithagoal83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    looking to friend some ppl who are encouraging and are looking for a positive supportive friend.. I do have quite a journey ahead of me .. 89lbs to get to my first goal :)
  • ILoveGingerNut
    ILoveGingerNut Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I need a friend more than ever... Please add me x
  • mrm1612
    mrm1612 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Michelle from PR.. feel free to add me!
  • underoverupanddown
    Options
    Hey everyone :) just started with this app and would love some new friends to help motivate me and vice versa! I'm quite a chilled friendly guy so feel free to add me!

Good luck everyone with their goals!
  • jonny2704
    jonny2704 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me, looking for some real motivation and we can keep each other progressing to reach our goals
  • Mdpats
    Mdpats Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Would love to meet new peeps!