Maintain your weight while eating kryptonite foods

Hello everyone. I'm Kate, 20 years old. Height is 5'1 weighing 47kgs or 103 lbs. Perfect BMI right? Hehe My Basal Metabolic Rate is 1295 calories. It means that my body burns 1295 calories while at rest, doing nothing. That burn is possible with 12 hours fasting, it means to eat the exact time next day with the time you have eaten last night (12 hours ago).
The key to maintaining your weight while eating any foods you like is to EATWELL 5 DAYS OF THE WEEK. This means to eat nutritious/whole foods under your daily calorie intake based on your body mass Index(BMI). My daily calorie intake to maintain my weight is 1650 calories or less though that's not case because there would be days where I over indulge like eating a 165g cadbury bar before I go to sleep or 10pcs ferrero rocher in one sitting and you won't believe this I'd eat that at night when its time for my body to rest! haha! But anyway, that only happened once okay. Then on the weekends its time to reward yourself with a double cheese burger or a pizza or spaghetti Bolognese yum yum! Anything you like as long as you do not exceed 3500 calories in one day of eating because that would equate to 1 pound of fat. In English, you'd gain weight. Lastly, drink lots of water. Me I do drink 2 liters a day. Water nourishes and hydrates the skin making you look beautiful and glowing and helps to keep you full. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Replies

• katesangalang8
    katesangalang8 Posts: 2 Member
    That's you. Its me. Im just sharing ways on how to maintain a weight.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,809 Member
    Im just sharing ways on how to maintain a weight.

If that was your intention then I'm afraid you totally failed to put that across.
    It comes across as telling everyone to maintain the way you do.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    All I can say is I am Kate's height and weight but 3x her age and if I had 2 days at 3500 cals I would put on over 1 lbs a week.
    I would also be totally miserable and overstuffed those days.

I like maintaining by eating the foods I like, when I like, in portions that are suitable for me. Oh and including a couple of glasses of wine. :)
    Works a treat.

Cheers, h.
  • jrwms714
    jrwms714 Posts: 421 Member
    I worry about OP. She is young and may be able to get by with this at her age but it's really not about "getting by". It's about changing lifestyle, being fit and eating healthy most of the time. It's an attitude change and one that, by degrees, becomes pretty natural. I am 5'0" and also 3x that age. I have been on maintenance for over two years and although that may work for her, it would not for me. My body would rebel against that amount of calories in all kinds of ways, not to mention gaining, too. I also think people need to be kinder on her when they reply. I think OP was only trying to be helpful to others. We can let her know gently why this concerns us.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    What's going on around here? No... just no.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,920 Member
    You're 20. Hit my age and then come back and tell if that's still working for you.
    Personally I eat what ever I want, but I count calories and exercise pretty intensely daily to increase the amount of food I can consume.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png