SPOILER ALERT: I believe I know who Negan killed on WALKING DEAD

Options

Replies

• Coffeebeenz
    Coffeebeenz Posts: 95 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    La la la... La la laaaaa... I don't hear youuu....

Run for the dumpster, Glenn!!! Move it Darryl!! Hurry CORAL!!!! (there's room under the dumpster for everyone)

Orrrrr... Plot twist: Carol gives Negan some of her special cookies and he has a change of heart. They all head inside for some milk...

Nailed it.
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options

Run for the dumpster, Glenn!!! Move it Darryl!! Hurry CORAL!!!! (there's room under the dumpster for everyone)

Orrrrr... Plot twist: Carol gives Negan some of her special cookies and he has a chance of heart. They all head inside for some milk...

Nailed it.

Orrrrr... Plot twist: Carol gives Negan some of her special cookies and he has a chance of heart. They all head inside for some milk...

Nailed it.

lol@CORAL!!!!!!!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Actually Negan killed himself he swung Soo hard that he miss and Lucille came back around his head end of story

Best theory I've heard so far. :)
  • cee134
    edited October 2016
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Actually Negan killed himself he swung Soo hard that he miss and Lucille came back around his head end of story

Best theory I've heard so far. :)
    That would truly be unexpected.

[WTF that was suppose to edit the last post, not make a new one....]

• Coffeebeenz
    Options

So they unwind the barbed wire and all have a funloving, playful game of baseball-- walkers vs survivors.

Dang, were good at this :#
  • BabiiSam
    BabiiSam Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    It has to be Glen since he has to die if they stick to the actual comics.
  • Coffeebeenz
    Options

So they unwind the barbed wire and all have a funloving, playful game of baseball-- walkers vs survivors.

Dang, were good at this :#

Wrongo! they didn't have baseballs so they use Negans head and play kickball

D'aww! Neganball--the ol' playground fav! I call Shane's team! *drop kicks the Neganball*
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    But...Neagan was going on about 'useful' people...
    Would he knock off someone as useful as Darryl?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,542 Member
    Options
    In the comics (SPOILERS AHEAD)................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

it's Glenn

but some believe that both both Glen and Abraham get Lucille'd.

At least we don't have too much longer to wait!
    Well if they followed the comics to a T (which they don't) Carol should be dead and Tyrese alive. So not putting much emphasis on how the comic affects the series.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    7b8zdca4rh7c.jpg
    Daryl's blanket is on the ground...but Maggie's wedding ring is in the puddle of blood/brains next to the blanket...
  • tinuz
    tinuz Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Wait...What...Who...Oh...Walking Dead....Never Mind...Don't Care...Don't watch it....

*whistles of in to the sunset*
  • Kettle_Belle14
    Kettle_Belle14 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Abraham, then Glenn. Just my guess ;) That's what I'm preparing for anyway, so I'm not disappointed if/when it happens.
  • YvetteK2015
    YvetteK2015 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    If it's Daryl, people will riot
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    If it's Daryl, people will riot

No one is safe.
  • YvetteK2015
    YvetteK2015 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Helmets and kevlar vests. That's all i'm saying
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,542 Member
    Options
    Abraham, then Glenn. Just my guess ;) That's what I'm preparing for anyway, so I'm not disappointed if/when it happens.
    Winner, winner chicken dinner. What an intense episode and IMO the best premiere yet of the series. Gonna miss Glenn :'( .

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• cee134
    Options
    Darryl is taken prisoner. Abe probably dies to throw the audience of the fact that Glenn will die later, probably in the same episode. In the comic it's Glenn but they don't want to follow the comic exactly. So.... I think 2 main characters are going to die in this episode, because, it's not like the comic and no one is expecting that.

From Oct. 10...

cough cough...
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    Darryl is taken prisoner. Abe probably dies to throw the audience of the fact that Glenn will die later, probably in the same episode. In the comic it's Glenn but they don't want to follow the comic exactly. So.... I think 2 main characters are going to die in this episode, because, it's not like the comic and no one is expecting that.

Apparently you were expecting that.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    @ninerbuff
    I waited to open this just to see how wrong you could be.