SPOILER ALERT: I believe I know who Negan killed on WALKING DEAD

Options
13»

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I'm overtired today because I couldn't go to bed right after watching TWD last night and had to watch 2 episodes of the Simpsons to calm down first.
  • inkedShimewaza
    inkedShimewaza Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    They ruined the show for me. I don't think I'm gonna watch anymore.
  • inkedShimewaza
    inkedShimewaza Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    The two they killed off were among my favorite characters. I just don't have the same interest now. I can't watch stuff that makes me more depressed than I already am! LOL
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I'm devastated!!! :disappointed::cry:

I predicted the first months ago but oh the shock of number two! :dizzy:

Watched it three times last night
    I know we have to lose people but dammit!!! :bawling:
  • 13thGeneral
    13thGeneral Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Darryl is taken prisoner. Abe probably dies to throw the audience of the fact that Glenn will die later, probably in the same episode. In the comic it's Glenn but they don't want to follow the comic exactly. So.... I think 2 main characters are going to die in this episode, because, it's not like the comic and no one is expecting that.

From Oct. 10...

cough cough...

Wow.
    I said the same prediction almost verbatim to my friends, and they still went with Maggie & Darryl to die - I was texting them so hard to brag, after making sure they saw it first of course.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Darryl is taken prisoner. Abe probably dies to throw the audience of the fact that Glenn will die later, probably in the same episode. In the comic it's Glenn but they don't want to follow the comic exactly. So.... I think 2 main characters are going to die in this episode, because, it's not like the comic and no one is expecting that.

From Oct. 10...

cough cough...

Wow.
    I said the same prediction almost verbatim to my friends, and they still went with Maggie & Darryl to die - I was texting them so hard to brag, after making sure they saw it first of course.

Some of my friends got mad at me for posting it on FB, but it was my prediction. How do you get mad at someone for making a guess and being right?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options

From Oct. 10...

cough cough...

B)