Options
    Cranky for days.
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    total_e wrote: »
    Who wants candy?

4d6eh28ecme2.jpg

That looks like a creepy clown van.... but do you have peanut butter cups?
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I have a sore throat! :s
  • cbusnightowl
    cbusnightowl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Ran into my oddball neighbor outside of our building while walking our dogs just now. He asked about my dogs come of shame and while I was explaining his dog pissed on my sandaled foot. All my neighbor said was, "Oh my goodness! Come on let's go inside." And walked tf away. No I'm sorry, no let me get something to wipe my dogs piss off your foot. Nothing. I was half tempted to place my dogs doo bag on his doorstep.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I'm always cranky. We have guests over, and this week hadn't been going so bad, until last night we ended up going out and I ended up spending way too many calories on mediocre food, which really bums me out (I had the calories for the butternut squash raviolis.. didn't expect them to be bland and covered in oil).

Then they all seem to schedule their week end without giving a **** about my schedule, so I'm basically going to have to stay at home alone (or with the kids) while they all get together. I suppose that at least I'll be able to eat what I want and workout instead. But yeah. Kinda sucks when nobody seems to want to spend time with you.

And I've been up since 3.30am and couldn't get back to sleep because my husband makes too much noise and someone stole my blanket downstairs so I was too cold to sleep in the recliner.
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    Yep, still cranky. Cranky enough to want to throat punch someone... then again maybe I'm just hangry.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    9a2c84828fe24ddf8e339ae5f3ecb476.gif
  • realsammysalamander
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    9a2c84828fe24ddf8e339ae5f3ecb476.gif

I think this sums up my feelings on today and I still have 6 hours of work left...

• Ffr57
    Ffr57 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    My guess is:
    1 Donald Trump
    2 Floridians
    3 People who were going to Disney World because it would be cheaper in October.

OHHHH your bringing politics into this. Big can of worms!
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Inconsiderate people. I went to pick up lunch for the office. 5 bags of food and a drink carrier. There was a table of 4 middle aged men who sat there and watched me struggle to get out 2 sets of doors and not one of them offered to help me.