Embarrasing Excersice Moment!

Options
So I was working hard and giving it my all because this is a new personal trainer and OMG he is soooo Fine and I want him to know that Im serious about getting in shape! and then It happened............! OK...here's the scenario, he had me doing lower abdominal crutches...you know the ones...Im lying on my back and he's standing over me and pushing my legs to the floor, but you cant let your feet touch the ground, you have to spring them back up which works your lower abs....apparently it works gaseous extrements out of your system as well because a huge, loud fart popped out! .....oh the horror!!! After he laughed at me for about 5mins...we finished the workout but I was completly mortified.

Well.............I know weve all had "moments" maybe not that horrific but......What have you experienced?

Replies

• rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha. Sorry. Yeah, don't feel bad. I recently had a similar moment. Not working out, but when I was at my (cute, young) chiropractor's office. I was on my side getting my lower back adjusted, and felt gas coming on. As much as I tried to suppress it, him jarring me with the adjustment sent it flying out. I was frigging mortified, and didn't know what to say/do, so we both just acted like it didn't happen. Awkward as hell!!!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    For the first 6 months after I had my son I couldn't do jumping jacks without piddling a little. Well, it got better and I forgot about it. I was traveling out of town when he was about a year old and decided to do 2 exercise classes, one cardio intensive and one strenght training. I was all ready for the cardio intensive (peed before hand, whatever). It included a lot of jogging in place and jumping jacks, well long story short I didn't stay for the second class and I was very thankful I was wearing black.
  • CRody44
    CRody44 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    It's better than having a lump in it.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Wahwahahahaha. Thats so freaking funny.

I once went to the gym when I was fat still, went swimming for an hour or so, got home and took off my swimming shorts and realized I had a HUGE tear all up the asscrack of them. I was probably showing my nuts to half the pool, since its a lap pool and everyone has goggles. Awkward.
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    This pat weekend having a family get together and my husband, BIL and his wife and the MIL were playing games and one slipped out of me and It was kind of low I thought maybe they wouldnt hear because everyone talking and my freaking husband( I really do love him) just had to say in this accusing tone "Did you just fart?"so of course everyone laughed but I think yours definitely makes me feel better-that is hilarious thanks for sharing a good laugh!
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

Dying laughing. VERY true.
  • mrscjwilson
    mrscjwilson Posts: 252
    Options
    Hahahaha. Sorry. Yeah, don't feel bad. I recently had a similar moment. Not working out, but when I was at my (cute, young) chiropractor's office. I was on my side getting my lower back adjusted, and felt gas coming on. As much as I tried to suppress it, him jarring me with the adjustment sent it flying out. I was frigging mortified, and didn't know what to say/do, so we both just acted like it didn't happen. Awkward as hell!!!
    LMBO....I think its worse when everyone just keeps things moving like nothing happened! hillarious!
  • Jenny56dreams
    Jenny56dreams Posts: 147 Member
    Options

LMAO!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • witheredorchid
    witheredorchid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    When I was younger me and one of my friends where watching a Karate class at the gym we went tanning at. There were doing speed sit ups and we thought it would be fun to try. About 2 situps in I let a fart rip. The entire class (filled with cute guys our age) heard me. I ran out of there crying.
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    For the first 6 months after I had my son I couldn't do jumping jacks without piddling a little. Well, it got better and I forgot about it. I was traveling out of town when he was about a year old and decided to do 2 exercise classes, one cardio intensive and one strenght training. I was all ready for the cardio intensive (peed before hand, whatever). It included a lot of jogging in place and jumping jacks, well long story short I didn't stay for the second class and I was very thankful I was wearing black.
    OH NO!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    OMGoodness this is hilarious!!! I think my most embarassing moment was tripping on the treadmill that has the tread (this was my first time on that type of treadmill). Anything regarding gas is embarassing - you pushed through (literally) the workout :blushing:
  • travelgirl09
    travelgirl09 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    lol That is pretty funny. But since he's a personal trainer, I'm sure he's heard and seen it all! :)
  • kelley4123
    kelley4123 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thats soooo funny! Sorry! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mrscjwilson
    Options

I once went to the gym when I was fat still, went swimming for an hour or so, got home and took off my swimming shorts and realized I had a HUGE tear all up the asscrack of them. I was probably showing my nuts to half the pool, since its a lap pool and everyone has goggles. Awkward.
    OMG......You have me CRYING over here! That is freakin Hilarious!!!!
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    lol That is pretty funny. But since he's a personal trainer, I'm sure he's heard and seen it all! :)
    Hey but he was laughing way to heartedley!
  • Jenny56dreams
    Jenny56dreams Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    :blushing: Don't feel terrible. I remember I was starting a new job once. I was the station manager for about 247 employees. Anyway, it was my very first day and they were giving me a tour and I apparently skipped a step because "THWAP!" I fell flat on my face in front of all the employees that I was managing. I was red as an apple .
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options

Thanks for the chuckle this morning! But sorry you shared your nuts...
  • Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    Options
    That was the worst thing I could read right now.... getting ready for a one hour session with my personal trainer and feeling gaseous for 2 hours already :noway: :embarassed: sigh

MM
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    This pat weekend having a family get together and my husband, BIL and his wife and the MIL were playing games and one slipped out of me and It was kind of low I thought maybe they wouldnt hear because everyone talking and my freaking husband( I really do love him) just had to say in this accusing tone "Did you just fart?"so of course everyone laughed but I think yours definitely makes me feel better-that is hilarious thanks for sharing a good laugh!
    LOL....hubby called you out!
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    LOL....