What is your why? Why are you doing this?

123457»

Replies

• donnamt2016
    donnamt2016 Posts: 8 Member
    I dont want a bad death. Blood pressure too high. Body fat too high. Drinking too much.

I think at 38 ive ran out of time to fix my bad lifestyle. ive already destroyed my b12 and i dont want diabetes and blood pressure pills for the rest of my life.

Loosing weight is just an added bonus :)
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    For my health, no other reason
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,811 Member
    Because I wanted to fit into this cycling jacket again ...

29752944253_487a968e18.jpg

Yes, I'm serious. It had ... shrunk :wink: ... and I couldn't zip it up anymore. So I decided I'd just get a larger one, but the price had gone up a lot since I bought mine and I figured it would be less expensive to lose weight.

I also wanted to be able to cycle up hills ... and cycle long distances again.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    selfish reasons - play basketball better, not spend as much on clothes, to make my ahem bigger (no one mentions this about guys who lose weight, it DOES get bigger simply due to not as much fat covering it up)

motivational reasons - i have a niece i want to see get married, my friends two kids whom i want to see grow old, just to look better
  • nidatuzohra
    nidatuzohra Posts: 7 Member
    To be comfortable while traveling, especially the cheap seats on an airplane. Also, to do all kinds of crazy fitness marathons/runs/races.