I need active and supportive accountability buddies!

Options

Replies

• zilkah
    zilkah Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, put in the friend request message how I could best help you (comments, encouragement, looking at your diary, chatting, etc.) , Im pretty much at my goal - maintaining and working on building muscle right now
  • Ldonahue921
    Ldonahue921 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    So good to see so many people joining in this journey! It doesn't matter if ur 2 or 200 pounds heavier than u desire. The emotion is the same. Move ur body a bit more each day. Add in the nutritious food n stay positive! We can do this!!!!
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Anyone may add me as well...I started on here in March..and have logged on everyday. I have dropped 80+ pounds since March 1st.

I'll be happy to encourage, support or just offer up general nonsense from time to time..

oeop62enp5s9.jpg
  • meagankrkr
    meagankrkr Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anyone! I've been on MFP for quite awhile now, but I am starting over for the last time! I have a completely different mindset this time!! For once, I am actually excited!
  • Sta827
    Sta827 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    HI everyone! I think I've got everyone added as a friend. If I missed you, it wasn't on purpose so, hit me up!

Thanks so much to all of you! I know I can use all the support I can get. Sounds like I will be able to offer it as well and I like that. ❤️❤️❤️
  • BingeNinjaNate
    BingeNinjaNate Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as a friend on here and on Fitbit - https://www.fitbit.com/user/38KRYB
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me in! I've been logging for 1865 days so I have staying power lol!
  • kittens2cute
    kittens2cute Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me! I need more active friends and support as well!!
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • absinthexiii
    absinthexiii Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm active and don't have many friends who are also active on here. Feel free to add me as well :) Everyone needs some encouragement and support :)
  • MadMadsss
    MadMadsss Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! :) Feel free to add me! I just started again and need to keep up my motivation!
  • GMgetsfit
    GMgetsfit Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    ok here we all are but its very quiet. I am having a slow start getting back on track. So my first step is logging everything. I can't get to the gym until tomorrow but did use free dumb bells today. Whats everyone else doing so far this week. Make me envious make me proud, I do better if I know someone else is working more than me.

I can't do cardio expect for stationary bike but when i'm good (and by good I mean good at getting to the gym regularly 3 times a week) I can go 2 hours.
  • LisaG7615
    LisaG7615 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me.
  • sexyhotmomma01
    sexyhotmomma01 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • Sta827
    Sta827 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    GMgetsfit wrote: »
    ok here we all are but its very quiet. I am having a slow start getting back on track. So my first step is logging everything. I can't get to the gym until tomorrow but did use free dumb bells today. Whats everyone else doing so far this week. Make me envious make me proud, I do better if I know someone else is working more than me.

I can't do cardio expect for stationary bike but when i'm good (and by good I mean good at getting to the gym regularly 3 times a week) I can go 2 hours.

Id say 3x a week is pretty dang good. Don't be too hard on yourself. I'd like to make you jealous but, I'm recovering from a knee injury and am just barely getting back into the swing of things! Have you been logging? Is your diary open? I know a lot of us check each other's diaries, if that helps.
  • jfsgirl
    jfsgirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need buddies as well! I think I've added you but add me if not!
  • brandivestal
    brandivestal Posts: 2,637 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me! Anyone can for that matter! I log daily, and workout mosy days sometimes twice a day. You've got this!
  • Ylyvyuh
    Ylyvyuh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request :) Anyone else can feel free to add me too :D
  • hwilliams3475
    hwilliams3475 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to help out and be a part of your group. I just left a really great group where I learned alot of great tools, but started to feel very unappreciated by the moderator. The group was awesome, very supportive, and non-judgemental however the person running the group, I felt was very partial, had her favorites and gave accolades to those with excessive weight to lose and who struggled the most.

I was very supportive and motivational and started to feel invisible. We had a daily audio, a daily discussion thread, we logged our food, when we hit milestones we all celebrated and uploaded beginning pics and milestone pics.... It was a Raw Food diet.....

The format is great, I would be willing to share all I learned about changing my eating habits. I lost 32 lbs on the program so far and had 14 to go. I did just have surgery and am still swelled up from surgery so Im waiting on the weight swelling to go down and I cant curently exercise.

I miss the comraderie of the group, the accountability and support from the group and started searching for another support group. If anyone is interested I can share best practices and if everyone is interested we could try to set it up similiar to the group. There were people who lost over 100 lbs in the group. Let me know if I can help and your interested. I dont want to step on anyone's toes. I did use MFP for logging my food everyday so I am not really familiar with the boards

My background is in counseling and natural holistic practices..
    Nice to meet everyone,
    Heather

PLease feel free to add me as I am not really familiar with how MFP discussion works yet
  • LadyNyxLuna98
    LadyNyxLuna98 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm almost at my goal weight, I want to lose about 16 lbs, and I would like to have active friends on here to keep us motivated! Feel free to add me