Cat People

Options

Replies

• _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Adopted this big guy from a shelter. wx8ad2z2rof9.jpg

Sweet. Now go post a selfie in the beard thread ;)
  • ScottyBeBop
    ScottyBeBop Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hahaha didn't even know there was one.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    MsAmandaNJ wrote: »

And then there's the weirdo.
    ibw98b46l7bs.jpeg

One of mine does that, too! (This is Bandit. Smokey, in the background, is not tiny - he's just at the other end of a long sofa!) :)

3aqwf50zcpi8.jpg

And here are three of the four (Bandit, Smokey and Dot) all trying to lay in pretty much the same spot this afternoon... Smokey was there first, and refused to move when the others piled in.

eaqs1dwutmnx.jpg

• KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    We have 3. Lucky is the one in goggles (old pic), he's 10 now. Calli is the white one, she's 4. Tugger is the newest addition. My kids bought him for me for my birthday in August. He is 5 months.50gh61akzylb.jpg
    rv6b1s6teks0.jpg
    bypsy2vtv1e5.jpg
    d8aorgrqdpda.jpg
    All 3 are rescue cats and are absolutely wonderful. Morris is the tattoo on my daughters arm. He died unexpectedly in 2014.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    My babies:

Hairy Potter
    Purrmione Granger
    Draco Meowfoy
    Fluer Delakitty
    Mrs Norris

0a6dvptkbce8.jpg

Swooning
  • tafregnolon
    tafregnolon Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am a cat person and my gf is a dog person. So we compromised and got a dog.
  • saracolleenstar
    saracolleenstar Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Card carrying!
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    pu78a73z1dwz.jpg

My cuddler

Nope. Not a cat person there. ;) Your cuddler reminds me of my fuzzy little lump of snuggles. He loves to head butt and rub his head against my chin or my forehead. Even when he's worked up, rubbing my head against his head tends to relax and settle him. :)
  • GinNJuice75
    GinNJuice75 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Oh hell yeah! lol I have two cats that are my furbabies. Only kids i will ever have! heh Course the one is enough for 12 cats he is sooooooooooo bad