If someone was rude to you when you were fat...

Options
jmgj27
jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
and now want to get in your pants. What would you do?

I would usually say screw him but he is REALLY hot and I've been known to take things the wrong way a fair few times in the past (:explode: ) so I'm not all that sure he was being that rude before anyway - more like 'thanks but no thanks'.

Would I be totally debasing myself if I flirted back?

Replies

• joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    nothing wrong with flirting back, just don't go any farther than that...unless he is REALLLLLLLYYYYYYYY HAWT!!! (jk!)
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    EFF HIM!

He is a ****. you deserve better.
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I'm the kind of person who if someone was rude to me bout my appearance in the past, they can go eff themselves from there on out. But that's just me. :) If you feel comfortable with it, that's all you need to know! :drinker:
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i would say don't you wish you wouldn't have turned me down :smile: after shamelessly flirting with him.
  • Lets_Do_It
    Lets_Do_It Posts: 202
    Options
    This has happened to me lately too! There's nothing wrong with flirting back- but let him "eat his heart out" lol.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a jerk! He should have liked you whether you were bigger or skinnier....and now its all good? Noo thanks to him:grumble:
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    ugh been there. Ie: Last year was my 10 year High School reunion and No one Recognized me. Stupid jerks that were mean to me were hitting on me and I was like "gross!" never a million years!
  • anamercedez
    Options
    Im with jennamarie!!!!!!! "F" him!!!!!!! I wouldnt even talk to his *kitten*!!!!!:smile::smile:
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    i would say don't you wish you wouldn't have turned me down :smile: after shamelessly flirting with him.

Ooo, I like that one. Mind you, that requires self-control and I haven't been so hot on that with the opposite sex of late... :blushing:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Oh shoot people asked me about this and what I would do. I simply said that I would tell them, "I wasnt good enough to date before when I was heavy, but now I am? Go take a flying leap jerkwad (thats the nicest way - which I may not be so nice)
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    If he was rude to me before, I would NOT associate with him. Hot or not, he's an *kitten*.
  • ChelDM
    ChelDM Posts: 145
    Options
    Hahaha.....That is a great question...I would definitely flirt with him...Then...just when it is getting good...Tell him that maybe next time he will think twice about insulting someone's weight...

Never look back at him...Keep in mind if you feel tempted it may be for some affirmation...He was a jerk then..he is a jerk now, trust me.

Good luck Hun!
  • treehugginpam
    treehugginpam Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    If it were me I'd probably flirt with him and then not let him go anywhere, just to annoy the crap out of him. Also it would feel good to know that a hot guy wants me AND I can turn him down knowing that another one, probably a hotter one with a better personality, will be right around the corner. :smile:
  • scante60
    scante60 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I would flirt like crazy, then leave him hanging at the end of the night!!!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

That exactly!
  • MsMadmagic
    MsMadmagic Posts: 66
    Options
    I would say "No way" he's obviously shallow and there are plenty of guys out that who deserve your attention, he doesn't sound like one of them.
  • minburke
    minburke Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I had that when I lost a heap of weight at boarding school. I just let them buy my drinks and then say it was great catching up see ya!
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    He sounds like a POS!! So nope.
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I say flirt with him, set a date, and then stand him up. When he asks why, say you're too hot for him now. (That's the EVIL side of me talking.)
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    It's so sad. When I was bigger, I would not be taken seriously. Now that I have an hour glass figure and can wear heels, people give me respect and attention and take me seriously.