October 17-24 Weekly Food and Exercise Challenge Group

Options
2»

Replies

• bettyearl
    bettyearl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    33bbcc33 wrote: »
    Nuts are my weakness! So many calories in just a handful. Before I was calorie counting I used to shovel them in my mouth with no care. Cashews and peanuts especially. So delicious!!

It's so good and important to bring snacks on the go. I have snacks in my purse, my car, my desk, everywhere! In case of "emergencies" lol

Do you have MyFitnessPal on your phone? I feel anxious if I don't log my food right away.

I do have mfp on my phone. I will try to give myself permission to stop and log even when I'm busy.

And yes, nuts are a nice quick source of protein but very easy to overdo. I get out a measuring cup or spoon and decide ahead of time how many ill eat.

The other thing I'm trying to limit is carbs unless I've got a big (800+) burn ahead of me.
  • bettyearl
    bettyearl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Oh no, did we all fall of the bandwagon together?
  • 33bbcc33
    33bbcc33 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Haha I must admit I had a very bad slip up Friday that all started with pizza brought to work. It was a downward spiral from then that I tried to combat with lots of exercise and carrots the next day. I am trying to start anew again this week and hopefully it doesn't affect my weigh in on the 1st of November.