For those that eat breakfast.. what are you eating?

Options
13»

Replies

• Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Usually just Hersey Kisses ice cream or Angel food cake.

Ice cream
    124 grams
    P: 4
    C: 44
    F: 9

Cake
    100 grams
    P: 6
    C: 62
    F: 1

• Brightstar965
    Brightstar965 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    On work days... 7am hot tea, 9am Slim Fast Protein Shake, 11am Boca Breakfast Scramble on Everything Bagel Thin. I've never been able to eat 1st thing in the morning.
  • JeffreyOC
    JeffreyOC Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I've started eating greek yogurt with fresh strawberries/banana in. It's refreshing and quite filling.
  • seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    Options
  • kbmh611
    kbmh611 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Carnation instant breakfast chocolate shake.
  • uwannasaysomething
    uwannasaysomething Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have 1 of 2 protein shakes with both having protein powder and a raw egg. My usual is low fat milk, 1/2 frozen banana, chia seed, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, ice, protein powder. The other one is my green smoothie. Its got a tablespoon of athletic greens , whole spinach, raw egg, coconut water, 1/2 can of pineapple or frozen pineapple, ice.
  • boomhower1820
    boomhower1820 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    With rare exceptions it's a smoothie. Three main ones I rotate are strawberry and banana, mango/pineapple/banana and peanutbutter/banana. Mixed with two scoops of protein powder in either vanilla or chocolate mixed with 2% milk. Also toss in baby spinach. 500-600 calories depending on the mix.

I eat around six in the morning and it's not uncommon for lunch to be around two in the afternoon. I'll squeeze in a protein bar on those days.
  • kelhea
    kelhea Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Depends on the day, today was a yogurt and a banana, yesterday was an English muffin with jam and the day before was an egg and apple.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    5oz Greek yogurt with fruit, coffee with 1Tbsp creamer (~125kcals, 17c/1f/12p).

Light English muffin with one medium egg, a slice of turkey bacon, and a little soft cheese or avocado, coffee w/creamer (~250kcals, 35c/11f/14p).

2% cottage cheese with 80g fruit, coffee w/creamer (~250kcals, 28c/11f/20p).

I mostly play around with these meals. Sometimes it's yogurt, turkey bacon, and coffee instead; sometimes I buy small ham steaks instead of bacon; sometimes I have an egg and fruit and bacon... but it's always some combination of these basic items.