Embarrasing Excersice Moment!

Options
124»

Replies

• NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    This thread is hilarious... at least I know that no matter what happens... it could be worse... I could be the guy that showed his nuts in the pool. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    omg omg I can't stop laughing. but I don't know what's worse, the loud ones or the silent killers?!! lmao
  • kaytedawg05
    kaytedawg05 Posts: 209
    Options
    OMG! so sorry. when I saw ur heaadline I thought, farting while doing squats in class... that's would b bad... but omg... that's worse. at least u2 will always have a lil joke ;-)
  • Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    Options
    That was the worst thing I could read right now.... getting ready for a one hour session with my personal trainer and feeling gaseous for 2 hours already :noway: :embarassed: sigh

MM
    Ill be waiting to see if youve posted after your session....good luck!

I was lucky! No gas, no embarrassing moment for me last night :-)
  • laurelj2001
    Options
    That's funny ... when it happens to someone else. I tooted in the gym doing crunches and I was embarrassed (there wasn't even anyone around me). Dang crunches!
  • abbyy182
    abbyy182 Posts: 56
    Options
    Well I can't say it was when I was exercising but it was when I was in labour and had an epidural (waste of time for me). As I obviously couldn't feel my noonie for a while, it was letting out rippers to its own accord for a couple of hours ! The midwives didn't say much but I was mortified !! It was funny now when I look back :happy:
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    LOL these are freakin hilarious!

Well a few months ago at the gym I was running on the treadmill and couldn't hold in a fart. It wasn't loud but it smelled terrible. The girl next to me started to make a face so I looked at her and made a disgusted face like it wasn't me and I mouthed to her, "OMG ew.." and she nodded her head lol and continued looking around for whoever "did it."

FUNNY...!!!!!

And the Oscar for Best Actress goes too....
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    LMAO, im laughing so hard, belly laughs, hubby is looking at me strange hahahaaaaaa, thanks for sharing :laugh:
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha!!!! I'm laughing my butt off!
  • jo_marnes
    jo_marnes Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, these are brilliant!

So my embarassing moments were farts for sure! I was diagnosed celiac this year and THANK God since being gluten free the farts have stopped. Not just any farts. Actual noxious fumes. Poison farts is all it can be described as. ALWAYS in a fitness class. Thankfully silent, but I'm guessing that anyone with half a brain would have known it was me. After a while of being mortified and silently dying inside, I decided I didn't care - nothing I could do about it and I'd rather awful farts in public than being fat, hahahaha.
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    I so would've been laughing my *kitten* off right along side the trainer.

Once, I was sitting in a bus station with my mom, waiting for my bus to arrive. I attempted to let out a left-cheek sneak, but I hadn't properly calculated for the awkward angle of the station chairs. It not only wasn't even remotely a sneak, but IT ECHOED. I think my mom and I laughed right up until the bus arrived. People were looking at us like we were crazy.

My most recent embarrassment wasn't fitness related. It was my own personal lesson in texting while walking. I was walking to work and updating Facebook on my phone. I was paying attention to where I was walking, but apparently not enough, because I tripped over a curb. It wouldn't have been so bad, but I had my phone in one hand and my coffee in the other, so I would've had to sacrifice one or both to break my fall. I saved BOTH, in the end, and prevented a face-plant on the pavement, but I still landed on my *kitten*. I thought my manager was going to die when I told him about saving my coffee.
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    Brilliant!!! I now have the whole office wondering why Im crying laughing!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Made my day! xxx
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    gaseous extrements

Love it!
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    Brilliant!!! I now have the whole office wondering why Im crying laughing!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Made my day! xxx

Ive heard that you dont need to exercise to let rip

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: