Any crafty people out there?

Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    oag2s5z6e5ux.jpg

Not bad for a picture taken while the car is moving at 65 mph lol [I wasn't driving btw]
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    oag2s5z6e5ux.jpg

Not bad for a picture taken while the car is moving at 65 mph lol [I wasn't driving btw]

Beautiful!
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Options
    Baking using the chocolate: (please excuse the black marker on the pic - no need for names online lol)

u1763ybdtgnk.jpg
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Options
    Paper snowflakes:

2izlvpm7uo53.jpg
  • 888Butterfly888
    888Butterfly888 Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    5lpxgtw3cqni.jpg
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Options
    5lpxgtw3cqni.jpg

All right!!!!
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    What a great thread! :smile:
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I make jewelry. I love to repurpose stuff so mostly I use bullet casings, coin, and agates (polished rock slices). I've stamped old keys and added stamped charms for necklaces too but can't find my photos of those.
    I was able to finance a trip to Europe for my daughter and I by selling my jewelry (and hair accessories). g4ttyqg6ixsv.jpg

I also sew, and sewed this year's Halloween costume for myself. But I plastered those pics and the mermaid skirt I also made in the Halloween threads so I won't post them here ha.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Options
    What a great thread! :smile:

• gojaqs
    gojaqs Posts: 471 Member
    Options
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    I make jewelry. I love to repurpose stuff so mostly I use bullet casings, coin, and agates (polished rock slices). I've stamped old keys and added stamped charms for necklaces too but can't find my photos of those.
    I was able to finance a trip to Europe for my daughter and I by selling my jewelry (and hair accessories). g4ttyqg6ixsv.jpg

I also sew, and sewed this year's Halloween costume for myself. But I plastered those pics and the mermaid skirt I also made in the Halloween threads so I won't post them here ha.

Very nice! I'll have to check out the thread.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Options
    gojaqs wrote: »
    d3den36l7jsm.jpg

Have these been sold? I think I have cards that have a similar picture on them.
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Here are some of my drawings and metal art pieces

your little critters are wonderful.

i knit socks. sweaters too, though i'm always a little too shy to inflict them on other people since i make a lot of it up as i go along.

my proudest thing ever was a fair-isle sweater with space invaders on it. the sad thing was, i work among people too young to remember space invaders, so it just frightened them.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I've made some from scratch dollhouses... The video games are backlit using clear printies! :D

pjaykjv6693x.jpg
    retrpkro7nt4.jpg
    bibu2795b2ht.jpg
    5jpwsmmyjn1i.jpg
    entqlah57gca.jpg

OK that is amazing :open_mouth:
  • gojaqs
    gojaqs Posts: 471 Member
    Options
  • edena001
    edena001 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    cd8ba0b44a15c10065fd-0jqnipeobfy6.jpg
    fdwi6a4hzu2n.jpg
    .r23.cf1.rackcdn.com/mfp-en.vanillaforums.com/editor/xo/vhzhgbngqvyi.jpg
    rh91b4ibcn14.jpg
    31g03v8hjycc.jpg
    2vi5ifw6v3xm.jpg
    wsjoa1yocluw.jpg
    I do a lot of creative things really when I don't consider myself that creative.
    Photography is a current love, gig photography mostly but I do like my little jellyfish!
    Do a lot of drawing when I'm in the mood, the dolphin picture was a long while ago, however a guy had a dolphin picture and thought it wasn't manly enough. So I added a shark and turned the sky deeper tones of red that was fun !
    Then there's the pop vinyl I made, came as a base shape, clay mould of the hair and shirt etc
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    edited November 2016
    Options
    edena001 wrote: »
    cd8ba0b44a15c10065fd-0jqnipeobfy6.jpg
    fdwi6a4hzu2n.jpg
    .r23.cf1.rackcdn.com/mfp-en.vanillaforums.com/editor/xo/vhzhgbngqvyi.jpg
    rh91b4ibcn14.jpg
    31g03v8hjycc.jpg
    2vi5ifw6v3xm.jpg
    wsjoa1yocluw.jpg
    I do a lot of creative things really when I don't consider myself that creative.
    Photography is a current love, gig photography mostly but I do like my little jellyfish!
    Do a lot of drawing when I'm in the mood, the dolphin picture was a long while ago, however a guy had a dolphin picture and thought it wasn't manly enough. So I added a shark and turned the sky deeper tones of red that was fun !
    Then there's the pop vinyl I made, came as a base shape, clay mould of the hair and shirt etc

Fantastic (except for the lady pic which is creepy). :)
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    Self portrait in the Teanaway Guard Station. There's no electricity, and no water. I spent a night in December. In the winter, you snowshoe a few miles to get to the cabin. When you need water, you hike to the river. It's a lot like camping except you don't need to bring a tent.

24836980105_62e90ff9a1_o_d.jpg

Here are pictures somebody else shot of the place.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Options
    Self portrait in the Teanaway Guard Station. There's no electricity, and no water. I spent a night in December. In the winter, you snowshoe a few miles to get to the cabin. When you need water, you hike to the river. It's a lot like camping except you don't need to bring a tent.

24836980105_62e90ff9a1_o_d.jpg

Here are pictures somebody else shot of the place.

Did you use the "transparent" filter on your camera? When they say you losing so much weight you're disappearing you just took it to another level?

On the other note, snowshoeing for miles?