8 weeks 8 lbs!! Oct 24th- Dec 19

Options

Replies

• clsmith_1
    clsmith_1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am not losing anything and it's discouraging. I started at 186 and I am still 186....
  • WWnot
    WWnot Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    A belated update, but an update nonetheless!
    Oct 24: 161.4
    Oct 31: 160.5
    Nov 07:
    Nov 14:
    Nov 21:
    Nov 28:
    Dec 05:
    Dec 12:
    Dec 19:
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    clsmith_1 wrote: »
    I am not losing anything and it's discouraging. I started at 186 and I am still 186....

There has to be a reason? Are you weighing all of your food? Are you in a caloric deficit?
  • momzie2016
    momzie2016 Posts: 192 Member
    Options

Don't be discouraged. At least you didn't gain (like me). Start with small changes, I started with giving up 1 piece of bread for breakfast! Good luck for next week!
  • 30lbslightergoal
    30lbslightergoal Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Oct 31-215.6lbs

I am not really good at these forums. Things the past few weeks have been crazy!! I have been exhausted. I stopped logging my food because the only thing that was changing was my dinner.. breakfast and snacks and most lunches were the same.
    Anyone have success eating the same menu daily? Please message me how things went.
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    Oct 24: 207.5
    Oct 31: 207
    Nov 07: 205.5
    Nov 14:
    Nov 21:
    Nov 28:
    Dec 05:
    Dec 12:
    Dec 19:
  • Cifucanguess
    Cifucanguess Posts: 175 Member
    Options

Don't give up ....you get even more discouraged if you do. Are you lifting weights bc sometimes that could have an effect. You may be hitting a plateau and need to change a few things up to confuse your body.
  • 30lbslightergoal
    Options

Although we generally don't look at maintaining our weight as success it really is so give yourself the amazing credit you deserve
    Options

Although we generally don't look at maintaining our weight as success it really is so give yourself the amazing credit you deserve

THIS! Maintenance is success! Sometimes maintaining is just as difficult as losing. Keep trying and you will see a loss!
  • therunningirl
    therunningirl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    weigh-in tomorrow. Let's all have a great Sunday!!
  • pdo27789
    pdo27789 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Sunday is my weight in day. Looks like I'm successfully back on track :)
    Hopefully the weight loss slows a bit though. I'm hoping this is coming off fast because I had gained back 7lbs over a month. I'll have to adjust my calories a little more if I lose over 2lbs again this week.

Oct 23: 249.2
    Oct 30: 244.8
    Nov 6: 242.2

• LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Oct 24: 219.4
    Oct 31: 214.6
    Nov 07:
    Nov 14:
    Nov 21:
    Nov 28:
    Dec 05:
    Dec 12:
    Dec 19:
  • 30lbslightergoal
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Can't seem to locate my lady weigh in but this week was a successful week
  • clsmith_1
    Options

THIS! Maintenance is success! Sometimes maintaining is just as difficult as losing. Keep trying and you will see a loss!

Thank for the encouragement
  • clsmith_1
    Options

I am going to continue with my exercising, walking, trampoline and gym work puts. I do notice my clothes better. So I will give it more time and also start weighing my food. Thanks
    Options

I am going to continue with my exercising, walking, trampoline and gym work puts. I do notice my clothes better. So I will give it more time and also start weighing my food. Thanks

You're welcome!
  • danielles86
    danielles86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do I join would love to be apart of a challenge I really need the motivation to stay in track
    Options
    How do I join would love to be apart of a challenge I really need the motivation to stay in track

Just jump in! :smile: