Looking to drop 25 pounds by end of year

Options
Hey y'all I'm wanting to drop 25 pounds by the end of the year and I know I can do it I just need keep my mind on what I'm doing to get there and it will happen. I'm going to the gym 5 days a week for almost 2 hours and I've already seen changes and I'm not stopping as I have become motivating to some family members and there now joining me by going to the gym now on weekends I take them off to rest and recharge my body. Please feel free to add me as a friend as I'm always looking for new friends.

Replies

• meenu1970
    meenu1970 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me pls as friend . Started crossfit , intermittent fasting already alternate day , 10 k steps every day . What are u doing in Gymn ?
  • Texasgirl38
    Texasgirl38 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey meenu1970 I'm doing 65 minutes on the treadmill and lifting weights
  • spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,693 Member
    Options
    Unless you weigh 300 or more pounds, losing 3 pounds a week is too much. It's not healthy and it probably isn't sustainable.
  • meenu1970
    meenu1970 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ok so I failed at fasting today and went overboard at supper and ended with 1600 plus calories . No cross fit today but did 10 k steps . My weight is 176 pounds today and I tend to drop by 25 pounds by end of year .
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Amputation. Pick a limb, (probably a leg) and BAM your done.
    ...or you can focus on the process; slow down and make changes you can live with. (The latter is working for me as I found I'm pretty attached to my limbs, pun intended).
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    The hare runs fast but he likes to fall asleep halfway through. The tortoise always wins.
  • SadDolt
    SadDolt Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    *eye roll*