Finding a girl older than me.

Options
HuZzi01
HuZzi01 Posts: 62 Member
So guys i'm starting to find a girl older than me, it would be my first experience, i hope i'll find someone special and true love, maybe i'll share that experience with you guys openly lol

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Wow... "maybe i'll share that experience with you guys openly lol" - so you haven't even met the woman and you're already saying you're going to air your dirty laundry on the internet?
  • HuZzi01
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    I just cannot contain my anticipation.

giphy%201_zpsgijdv0rh.gif

Believe me it'll be worth it.
  • HuZzi01
    Options
    Wow... "maybe i'll share that experience with you guys openly lol" - so you haven't even met the woman and you're already saying you're going to air your dirty laundry on the internet?

Lol sorry bout that
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    HuZzi01 wrote: »

Lol sorry bout that

stay classy, bro.
  • HuZzi01
    Options

Lol sorry bout that

stay classy, bro.

Well i said that cuz i know a girl and i started talking to her, so let see how it goes.
  • HuZzi01
    Options

Lol sorry bout that

stay classy, bro.

Well i said that cuz i know a girl and i started talking to her, so let see how it goes.

Is her name Angela?

Nope
  • HuZzi01
    Options
    You guys should watch The Golden Girls episodes together. It's a good show. Lots of talk about sex actually. And older women. You'll really like it I bet. On second thought you might want to watch it by yourself... ;)

hahahah i will, and i think i know u
  • HuZzi01
    Options
    You guys should watch The Golden Girls episodes together. It's a good show. Lots of talk about sex actually. And older women. You'll really like it I bet. On second thought you might want to watch it by yourself... ;)

hahahah i will, and i think i know u

I'm not as old as they are geeez. They are all dead but one! ;)

How old are you ;)
  • HuZzi01
    Options
    I just cannot contain my anticipation.

giphy%201_zpsgijdv0rh.gif

Believe me it'll be worth it.

giphy%203_zpstvqntvwr.gif

lol bro
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Florida. I've heard Florida is a great place to pick up the ladies. Best of luck cowboy!
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    what is the age range you are interested in?
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options

I was just about to say..... someone has a Golden Girls fetish.
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    what is the age range you are interested in?

I believe OP was looking for AARP +