New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    What?

Drools all over keyboard

30749905972_3ecce7c008_z.jpg?resize=640%2C499&ssl=1

Oh my god.... I actually would buy these because I just have to try them. The chocolate peanut butter cup filled too LOL 30749905862_a90fdb530d_z.jpg?resize=640%2C548&ssl=1
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    5 dollars? Seems kinda pricey. I'll wait for a review before picking them up.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Free rocky road quest bar for those of you who want to try giving out today at vitamin world.

I also got an email from them saying this Saturday they'll be giving away free beyond cereal bars at The Vitamin Shoppe and GNC!
    Me too!! Not interested in rocky road but I've been dying to try those cereal bars!
    Free rocky road quest bar for those of you who want to try giving out today at vitamin world.

I also got an email from them saying this Saturday they'll be giving away free beyond cereal bars at The Vitamin Shoppe and GNC!
    Me too!! Not interested in rocky road but I've been dying to try those cereal bars!

I tried the waffle one. It's fine. They are nothing to write home about
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    wooeegznx4be.jpg
    I had my heart set on trying Entenmann's pumpkin pie tonight but after discovering that wawa stopped carrying it, I decided to try this since it had been sitting around.

Like their other cookies, I really enjoyed it and this might just be my favorite flavor I've tried so far (just have snickerdoodle and the oatmeal one left). Must microwave it though to bring out the flavors more!

Where can I buy these?!

GNC and vitamin shoppe!

I haven't seen them at the Vitamin Shoppe near me *yet* but I got them from GNC, they have every flavor! :)

I also tried Einstein Bros Bagel's new Chocolate Truffle Twist 'n Dip bagel with the Vanilla Cheesecake Shmear and I must say.... VERY disappointed. It tasted like a plain bagel with chocolate chips, a bunch of salt, and the shmear didn't go well with it at all and was slightly bitter from the vanilla extract while lacking cheesecake flavor altogether. Perhaps my expectations were high since I remember Panera Bread's discontinued cheesecake cream cheese years back, but this was the biggest waste of calories ever. Not to mention how gross it looks. I should've known better. Stay away, guys.
    mfud1nk0c3p8.jpg

• JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    nygx44vdetf1.jpg
    u3qfzcrc9yxn.jpg

The "meal snack" looks like dog food :/
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,619 Member
    Options
    nygx44vdetf1.jpg
    u3qfzcrc9yxn.jpg

Oooooo cornbread crisps. Where do you get Farmer's Pantry?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    nygx44vdetf1.jpg
    u3qfzcrc9yxn.jpg

Eww it does.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    wooeegznx4be.jpg
    I had my heart set on trying Entenmann's pumpkin pie tonight but after discovering that wawa stopped carrying it, I decided to try this since it had been sitting around.

Like their other cookies, I really enjoyed it and this might just be my favorite flavor I've tried so far (just have snickerdoodle and the oatmeal one left). Must microwave it though to bring out the flavors more!

Where can I buy these?!

GNC and vitamin shoppe!

I haven't seen them at the Vitamin Shoppe near me *yet* but I got them from GNC, they have every flavor! :)

I also tried Einstein Bros Bagel's new Chocolate Truffle Twist 'n Dip bagel with the Vanilla Cheesecake Shmear and I must say.... VERY disappointed. It tasted like a plain bagel with chocolate chips, a bunch of salt, and the shmear didn't go well with it at all and was slightly bitter from the vanilla extract while lacking cheesecake flavor altogether. Perhaps my expectations were high since I remember Panera Bread's discontinued cheesecake cream cheese years back, but this was the biggest waste of calories ever. Not to mention how gross it looks. I should've known better. Stay away, guys.
    mfud1nk0c3p8.jpg

"Chocolate Truffle Twist 'n Dip bagel with the Vanilla Cheesecake Shmear"

I mean, how does one screw this up...seriously? Einstein Bros, I am disappoint...
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    nygx44vdetf1.jpg
    u3qfzcrc9yxn.jpg

I was thinking the same EXACT thing. :grimace:
  • spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    The light & fit Dannon greek yogurt and mousse's are really yummy 80 calories!!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    wooeegznx4be.jpg

Where can I buy these?!

GNC and vitamin shoppe!

mfud1nk0c3p8.jpg

"Chocolate Truffle Twist 'n Dip bagel with the Vanilla Cheesecake Shmear"

I mean, how does one screw this up...seriously? Einstein Bros, I am disappoint...

I agree. The least they could do is make it taste more like chocolate! It was so deceiving, how does something with such a dark brown color taste so plain? D:
  • kirstenb13
    kirstenb13 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    nygx44vdetf1.jpg
    u3qfzcrc9yxn.jpg

I was thinking the same EXACT thing. :grimace:

Yes! And not even good dog food but some nasty fake stuff like beneful - even down to the package design!!

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited November 2016
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Those sound a lot better than the burger

It does!

I might get a pack if I get my extra discount.

Found the White Chocolate Oreos at Target! I was a good girl & only bought two packs.

whiteoreo02.png

I tried the Peppermint Cool Whip & it definitely has a Peppermint taste which is pleasant.

Anyone find the Little Debbie Egg Nog rolls?

Giant had this ice cream in stock

00A21E26-C2B3-E94F-CCA0-26B877F80B8A.jpg
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Those sound a lot better than the burger

It does!

I might get a pack if I get my extra discount.

Found the White Chocolate Oreos at Target! I was a good girl & only bought two packs.

whiteoreo02.png

I tried the Peppermint Cool Whip & it definitely has a Peppermint taste which is pleasant.

Anyone find the Little Debbie Egg Nog rolls?

Giant had this ice cream in stock

00A21E26-C2B3-E94F-CCA0-26B877F80B8A.jpg

Why Kelly....why? lol
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Just a reminder for everyone to go to GNC & Vitamin Shoppe.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options

Just a reminder for everyone to go to GNC & Vitamin Shoppe.

I'm literally on the bus right now. I'm hoping to get two bars since the GNC and VitaminShoppe where I live are in the same area.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Meh I tried the Quest Cinnabon Beyond Cereal bar today (cannot gripe too much since it was free) & it was mediocre at best. At least in my opinion I could barely taste any sweetness & hardly detected any cinnamon (some of this could be due to the fact I have a cold).

I also bought & tried the Gingerbread Shake that @hgycta tried & didn't find it that appealing. I hardly noticed any Ginger flavoring & was disappointed. Maybe it would have tasted better cold, but definitely not a repeat purchase.

I asked the associate if they had any of the new winter Fitjoy bars, but she said they should be coming in soon.