New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    ... curious about that muscle mac, lol!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    k5ohlp0rb7gt.jpg

Kinda excited about the root beer poptarts haha... Now they just need a root beer flavored Oreo
    If these flavors are Wal Mart exclusive, I'm going to scream.

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    4jbz9d9vaxt9.jpg

k5ohlp0rb7gt.jpg

Kinda excited about the root beer poptarts haha... Now they just need a root beer flavored Oreo

I want all of these, lol
  • CooCooPuff
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I picked up an Oreo S'more Blizzard and it is seriously one of my favorites. There was either a cookie chunk, a graham cracker chunk, or a piece of chocolate in most bites. Neither the cookie nor the cracker are overpowering, though I do wish there was a little more marshmallow flavor. I also wish the chocolate pieces were smaller.

I really hope this sticks around.

It is super calorie dense, almost 500 for a mini, but really worth it!
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    CrabNebula wrote: »
    20940745_front_a04.png

Enjoying these 80 cal whole wheat & flax wraps atm.

I'll have to check those out. I have had the ones by La Tortilla Factory, but I'm sorta meh about them.

I'm going to repurchase the WW 80 cal whole wheat & flax wraps.. pretty good.. they have a good amount of fibre as well.

• CooCooPuff
    Options
    watermelon-agave.png

This tastes like a real watermelon. Im not sure id spend money on a full pack, but it tastes really good.
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    watermelon-agave.png

This tastes like a real watermelon. Im not sure id spend money on a full pack, but it tastes really good.

I love these!
  • rawright877
    rawright877 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm loving Plexus pink drink. All natural and helps keep me energized and helps with sugar cravings.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Anyone else seen these?

http://usa.fage.eu/yogurts/fage-crossovers

I saw some of them at Shop Rite but the flavors left me extremely dubious, so I didn't bother. I think they had carrot ginger pistachio, coconut curry, olive thyme. Sadly not the caramel one or coconut/chocolate one or I would have been all over it.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Anyone else seen these?

I saw some of them at Shop Rite but the flavors left me extremely dubious, so I didn't bother. I think they had carrot ginger pistachio, coconut curry, olive thyme. Sadly not the caramel one or coconut/chocolate one or I would have been all over it.

My Kroger had about 5 flavours, including the sweet ones. But I'm not eating dairy right now, so I didn't try them.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Anyone else seen these?

sprouts and vons(safeway) as them by me. I really liked the caramel almond didnt try the coconut with chocolate yet. husband loved it. I want to try the tomato basil but ive never had savory greek yogurt.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Anyone else seen these?

Wow, NONE of those look appealing to me.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    Anyone else seen these?

Wow, NONE of those look appealing to me.
    the maple granola was pretty good!
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    I'm loving Plexus pink drink. All natural and helps keep me energized and helps with sugar cravings.

No thanks.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Finally found these

HE_Noosa-Yogurt-Salted-Caramel_s4x3.jpg.rend.sni18col.jpeg

Totally redeems caramel yogurt for me. Macros suck though!
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Anyone else seen these?

I tried the carrot ginger one, it was pretty good. The yogurt on its own kind of tasted like an extremely mild carrot cake. I don't think I would like the olive oil or tomato basil one, I don't really like savory greek yogurt.
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    Finally found these

The pumpkin Noosa is to die for... tastes just like pumpkin pie. Yummmmmmm
  • Francl27
    Options
    Finally found these

The pumpkin Noosa is to die for... tastes just like pumpkin pie. Yummmmmmm

I was super disappointed when I tried it actually. Makes me wonder if I got a bad batch or something...