New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    cocates wrote: »
    Has anyone tried this yet? 100 cals / slice - yikes! This is today's Kroger free Friday download.

56213c1688e0d.image.jpg
    I plan on picking this up when we run out of bread.

• BLifts38
    BLifts38 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm aware I am super late to the party, but Nuts n More -- cinnamon raisin flavor... oh my god, I dream about this stuff. it takes all the self control in the world not to eat the entire jar.
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    @bmarge10288 if you like chocolate. Try D Naturals Chocolate Smores. One of the best.

n1u3ofc7swqn.jpg
  • BLifts38
    Options
    @bmarge10288 if you like chocolate. Try D Naturals Chocolate Smores. One of the best.

n1u3ofc7swqn.jpg

holy smokes..... where can I find this???
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    @bmarge10288 Vitamin Shoppe They are actually on sale online till tomorrow. Add they have new flavors coming!!!

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/c/spreads/ds-naturals/N-cp98f8Zcp98a0

• BLifts38
    Options
    @bmarge10288 Vitamin Shoppe They are actually on sale online till tomorrow. Add they have new flavors coming!!!

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/c/spreads/ds-naturals/N-cp98f8Zcp98a0

omggggggggg... this is the worst/best post ever! hahah thank you!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    fishshark wrote: »
    65zjhchv9vqb.jpeg
    never had these before. I love biscuits and gravy and these tasted identical its actually kind of crazy how spot on they are.
    I really wish I got the chance to try these or the fry flavors. I only tried the crappy sandwich and gyro flavors. :s

The only flavor I liked was the biscuits and gravy! So good! I tried one and whoa, I was surprised how similar they tasted to the real thing. It was a three way tie for my least favorite flavor. I couldn't eat more than one of the truffle chips.

It tasted a bit like stuffing! Yummy!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I am so addicted to the new limited Edition Strawberry Cheerios!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I got off the Quest labs waiting list in one day for what it's worth.

I don't find most Chobani flips to be worth the calories. The only one I really liked was the limited time peppermint flavour.

Agree & also loved the Peppermint Crunch flavor.

I am over most yogurts with the exception of Siggis & Powerful Protein's Coconut + Quinoa.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I love these wraps (I've only found them so far at Wal-Mart)

http://505chile.com/mexiwraps/

My favorite is the Sausage with Hasbrown wrap, Bean & Cheese, & Beef & Cheddar wraps.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I am so addicted to the new limited Edition Strawberry Cheerios!
    ME TOO THEY ARE SO GOOD! I like to have them with half pb cheerios half strawberry for pbj, or with half chocolate cheerios for chocolate strawberry taste :)
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    pl8mtr1bvsrl.jpg
    possibly not new but I haven't shopped for s'mores stuff in a while. We are going camping so I'm pretty excited about these!
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    zckbw83mdwwc.png

Whoa. I'd never seen this brand before, but they had exactly one container of this left when I was at Kroger last and I decided to try it. By far the best coconut greek yogurt I've had! This one is unusual in that it has a kind of coconut syrup on the bottom, rather than most that just have some coconut blended in. It also has a great creaminess to the yogurt.
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options

Whoa. I'd never seen this brand before, but they had exactly one container of this left when I was at Kroger last and I decided to try it. By far the best coconut greek yogurt I've had! This one is unusual in that it has a kind of coconut syrup on the bottom, rather than most that just have some coconut blended in. It also has a great creaminess to the yogurt.

Never heard of this brand but I MUST find!!

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    zckbw83mdwwc.png

That looks tasty! Wish we could find it around here (it's only in the South, apparently).
  • mathandcats
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    zckbw83mdwwc.png

That looks tasty! Wish we could find it around here (it's only in the South, apparently).

Their store locator doesn't list it as being sold at the Kroger where I bought it, so I doubt the accuracy.
  • ASH_DVM
    ASH_DVM Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My haul today! I know these aren't new flavors, per se, but being on sale for 2.49 a piece at Kroger, then I had a $0.50 coupon per Ben and Jerry's so those were 1.99 a pint. Looking forward to ice cream for a while now! Might stop at Kroger in Indianapolis to see if they have any flavors I missed this week.

hlow4x2v5bnh.jpeg
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    ASH_DVM wrote: »
    My haul today! I know these aren't new flavors, per se, but being on sale for 2.49 a piece at Kroger, then I had a $0.50 coupon per Ben and Jerry's so those were 1.99 a pint. Looking forward to ice cream for a while now! Might stop at Kroger in Indianapolis to see if they have any flavors I missed this week.

hlow4x2v5bnh.jpeg

I want to live at your house! Phish Food oh man!
  • mathandcats
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    zckbw83mdwwc.png

Their store locator doesn't list it as being sold at the Kroger where I bought it, so I doubt the accuracy.

I was just back at my Kroger today and they had pretty much every flavour in stock! However, I just started an elimination diet to figure out what's causing my digestive issues and so there's no dairy (or wheat, or soy, or eggs...) for me for awhile... very sad.

On that note, I tried this:

vzdlbuy3u159.png

I like it! It's slightly "flat" compared to yogurt, since it is only sweet and without that tang, but I like it a lot more than the Silk soy "yogurt" that I tried exactly once, or the TJs vanilla coconut "yogurt". My Kroger only had raspberry and strawberry, so I didn't get to try the other flavours, but if I see them in stock some time I will definitely pick them up!

Also, I really want to try this:

2xrwkc9qn9yt.png

The other cashew milk flavours I've tried have been great (not true of the almond ones though!). Sadly they didn't have this flavour in stock. According to the website, it's new.